Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 95 of 590

ooc: I understand the danger. But I feel that - Page 95 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Feb, 2010 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Feb, 2010 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 95

SA: I'm with the others above, nothing more to do here so just continue north I guess.

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2010 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar nods to the others as Lionel gives his schpiel to the Duke's brother. "I'd like to wait to see if Lionel makes any headway with this, if it is useful or quickly able to be acted upon. Otherwise, I too will be packing my things and ready to be on the north road. I imagine we'll meet up very shortly on the road by the Mystery Stump, to continue our trek, everyone."

OOC: PL post.

17th Feb, 2010 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I don't think we're ready for confrontations with a duke and his army, I say we like play it safe and stick with the orcs.

SA: go north looking for more orcs.

17th Feb, 2010 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 95 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Maybe the GM is stirring us there or is he just saying that because of Lionel's request? Play might have a point there. Suppose we come across the soldiers and they're not friendly. Then again it could be a new way for adventure and further information.

17th Feb, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: The farmer is just like answering Lionel's question don't think that really has anything to do with us.

17th Feb, 2010 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: To be honest I see three possible paths, each with their own benefits and problems.
One, we choose to ignore the Duke, and go to the farmers that need help.
Two, we go to the Duke, and try to see if we can cut out the possible heart of the problem.
Three, Lionel goes solo to meet the Duke and gather what he can, maybe even try to bring him down if he sees the Duke as the problem (possibly waiting for the group for this part), and the rest of the group goes to help the farmers.

I personally feel the third option is the best choose, because the though there are many risks, the gains could be just as great.
We can't ignore this connection between the Duke and the orcs; there is just too much evidence.
Also, though some members could be helpful in helping Lionel discover if the Duke is the cause to the orc infestation, not all would. Like Oliron who could serve as Lionel's bodyguard and Amaruil who could be helpful at gathering information on the Duke. Many could ruin the deception though, like the lawful good Pundit and Krusten, one who is a worshiper of Heironeous and the other, a hot tempered elf that speaks her mind. Also Beast, who I feel is not smart enough for the deception and also tooimpatient.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Feb, 2010 - 11:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 95

ooc: Thing is if we split up then it will make it really dangerous for you. If you like encounter a band of orcs I don't think you will survive. Plus we don't know the area well unless we wait here for you how you going to like find us again?

17th Feb, 2010 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 95

ooc: I understand the danger. But I feel that Lionel could gain vital information (at least) if he goes, being able to help in a different way than he has. About the orcs attacking, I would hope that Lionel would be able to meet up with a patrol before this happens and they could lead him to where the Duke lives. You could meet up with Lionel latter in the area the Duke lives.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Feb, 2010 - 11:29pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.