Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 96 of 590

"Well, I'd like to get a LITTLE - Page 96 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Feb, 2010 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Feb, 2010 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 96

ooc: I guess it can work BUT I'm hoping that your visit and coming back can be done in one turn. I mean like if we have to sit and wait for days then it should wait and we all go together cause it takes so much time to say what we're doing and then for the game to be updated like early. Oh we could also just go looking for orcs and meet back here for you in a week or something. Nah, I think you should like stick with us dude.

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2010 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE
we could also just go looking for orcs and meet back here for you in a week or something.
ooc: That is what I was saying, you go help the farmers, and Lionel meets the Duke.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Feb, 2010 - 11:44pm

18th Feb, 2010 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

* Krusten listens to the farmer but not with any confidence. She would sooner see him tied up and interrogated before she could ever have any kind of liason with him. Krusten thinks within herself that her mistrust of humans is warranted based on her past experiences. No time for that she quickly regains her thoughts. She looks at Lionel... *

Go little prince...

* Krusten thinks that if Lionel can accomplish this task then there might be something within him that will prove himself. She turns to the others... *

Let's rid this land of orcs and meet back at a time here to see if Lionel has brought back anything worthwhile for us.

SA... Lionel can go talk to the duke in the mean time we slay some more orcs.

18th Feb, 2010 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

Page 96 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar's face expresses severe trepidation as he mulls over the options and party's thoughts.

international QUOTE
"Simply continuing north to the farms is a solid option.

I examine the option of the party simply accompanying Lionel to see the Duke, and I do not see the complications that Master Cortez does.  The Duke, likely, would rarely have an audience with an entire group of people without an immediate emergency, so probably only Lionel would get to speak with him anyway, which would leave everyone outside or able to wander town and gather information and check things out, without interfering, until the meeting is over. 

This would leave us close enough to Lionel in case something untoward happens, and able to assess the situation with the Duke and his activities, yet far enough out of the periphery to probably not present any suspicion or attract any undue attention, if we keep our heads down and our words soft.

I do not support the third option, of sending Lionel completely on his own or even with one or two others, while the rest venture off for a number of days.  To me that is foolhardy and dangerous, considering the possibilities we are looking at here, with the Duke's possible negative involvement in the orc situation.

If we do not just continue to the orcs north, then I feel the best course of action with the Duke is for all of us to accompany our brother here as his royal retinue or entourage, maybe with matching proper tabards bearing his crest, which will not only mask our own diverse capabilities and reason for being together, but hopefully also help present a more impressive image for Lionel and his high status, accompanied by his very own personal band of loyal advisors, servants and guards, on his own personal crusade to investigate and remedy the orc situation.  Lionel riding Grue, with us following behind would be a particularly nice touch and initial impression."

Namdar finishes speaking and looks at Lionel, then the others, frowning but open for further thoughts.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 18th Feb, 2010 - 7:44am

18th Feb, 2010 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Oliron would not like leaving the farmers, he would rather fight the orcs. If he did follow Lionel Oliron would probably do something crazy if he suspected the Duke's involvement. Which might get him and the party killed. Lionel I know we made a pact but I can't just forget about Oliron's other family, these farmers, he probably had kid friendships with some of them.

18th Feb, 2010 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

"The second option then, because I just don't feel we can leave this be. The Duke, I feel is the key to this whole problem. I think we could potentially save more lives by meeting him, and taking him down, if and when needed, then running around trying to take out the orcs ourselves. I made the third offer because I understood how many wished to go and fight the orcs, and I was trying to have it work that we could have it both ways. But I see that cannot be done, so I feel we should go toward the Duke, and not the orcs", Lionel gives his option after hearing the words and advice of his friends, most notably Namdar, who Lionel gives a nod to show he likes and agrees with his ideas.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Feb, 2010 - 2:14pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Feb, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 96

ooc: Just let Lionel do his thing and meanwhile we can still be like battling the orcs.

19th Feb, 2010 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 96

"Well, I'd like to get a LITTLE input from some of the rest of the group...?"

OOC: I don't really care either way, I just have a meta-game feeling this splitting up and Lionel going one way and everybody else going another isn't really part of the plan and probably isn't a good idea, but I'm willing to go with whatever.

If Lionel wants to go by himself or with one person or something, just post the SA: and exactly how you want to do it, and everybody else, if they want to go north, just need to indicate that to me, so I can post in the PL.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.