Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 97 of 590

OOC: Hello everyone, looks like I'll - Page 97 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Feb, 2010 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 97

ooc: I already posted my SA but I'll but it again.

SA: Let's just all go north, however if Thomaslee insists on going on his own then good luck to him.

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2010 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I feel we should wait for a few more options, or at the very least after we fight the orcs, we meet the Duke. I feel personally the Duke would not have been mentioned if it was not important.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Feb, 2010 - 2:41am

19th Feb, 2010 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: We may meet orcs on the way to the Duke's - so since you all are consistently active and posting here, do you just want us to go ahead and go north and if we meet orcs, fight em, but otherwise go to the Duke's and drop Lionel off, and then go on further north without him?

20th Feb, 2010 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Page 97 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: What are we like waiting for? Just make a decision and let's go.

20th Feb, 2010 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Fine, I feel we should at least go with JPatt's last idea then. (I still feel we should what for other option). The

international QUOTE
drop Lionel off, and then go on further north without him

20th Feb, 2010 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

* Krusten become miffed that she has to babysit Lionel to the Duke's place. She tries to talk herself into it being the right thing to do in the long run but she ensures to add:*

Once we get within first sight of the Duke's place let's make our way back so we don't lose time from our main mission.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Feb, 2010 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 97

Pundit turns to Krusten.

"I understand how you feel, but since this is a two day journey it may not be as simple as that. We may need to stay just outside of the Duke's place and wait awhile. Maybe the audience Lionel has with the Duke might be short."

22nd Feb, 2010 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 97

OOC: Hello everyone, looks like I'll be your barbarian. Nice to meet you all. I'm not quite sure how this works, but from what I gather, we all decide on a course of action here, then the leader posts it to the DM, and the DM responds. If I'm wrong, please let me know. Anyways, this campaign looks to be fun, though in looking back, I feel a little more investigation into that stump could have been useful. I'm not used to D&D that much, and this is my first battle-oriented character, so please bear with me.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Do not Post entirely in Off Topic. If you have Questions about AD&D then please use this Thread: Source 5

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.