Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 99 of 590

Lionel nods to show he understands, and says - Page 99 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2010 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
23rd Feb, 2010 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 99

Born Free says...

* Noticing the close proximity of the new come heathen half orc makes Krusten frown. The laugh only adds to her disgust as she moves to another part of the party so that that the odor of such a creature does not stick on her elegant cloth. She wonders how she has found herself with such brash beings, she maintains her composure though... She is unwilling to have any of these mess with her elvan beauty. *

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2010 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar barely has a chance to welcome the new fellow half-orc recruit before having to wonder where it all started going so wrong, so quickly. He moves to restrain or head off Oliron's bold addressing of the soldiers but is too late. He then sees Krusten's discomfort and distaste at yet another male half-orc, making three, which anyone would find pretty suspicious, he reckoned. He moves in close to the rest of the party out of earshot of the guards.

"So... The Duke's men... They're either in on something or are being kept from finding out something, not being allowed to patrol in some areas. We need to proceed the two days to the Duke's and allow Lionel to make his entry, then if you all still want, we continue on without him, if it takes more than a short time, or if the audience is brief enough, we wait and see what information he gathered, and perhaps still head further north."

He turns and watches to see how the guards react to Oliron's bluster...

OOC: We seem to have lost Amaruil and other thief guy that came in about the same time (can't blame them), and I presume Krakyn is still somewhere on ID but not in here. So we have Namdar, Pundit, Oliron, Beast, Krusten, Lionel, theoretically Skedvick, and now Ryorst. Since everybody more or less posted what they wanted to do, I'll post in the PLT. Maybe we can get back on track.

23rd Feb, 2010 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lionel sighs as he places a hand on Oliron and gives him a look that say "be quite". He turns to the solders and says, "My friend here has run into many hard times, and has see much to make him mistrust solders, please forgive him and forget his words".
ooc: Rolled a 1d20 for a charisma roll added 4 and got 18, hopefully it is enough to for Lionel to persuade the solders to disregarded Oliron's word.

23rd Feb, 2010 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 99 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst looked only briefly at the castle, then his gaze fell to the trail in front of them. An hour's walk and they'd reach the place, a veritable fortress. If it turned out the Duke was responsible for the orc raids, and they had found out, they would die in that fortress. However, with these guards here he could hardly alert the others to his suspicions. For he was part of their group now, and shared their dangers. If he could just bring the matter to the attention of one of the others...

He stopped following the group and sat down on the side of the road, hoping at least one of them would notice.

23rd Feb, 2010 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel sees Ryorst stop, Lionel moves to where he is and asks, "Is there a problem?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2010 - 10:32pm

24th Feb, 2010 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Beast is confused by all that he sees. Being far from bashing the orcs that did those terrible things to that woman and child is making him unsure about what to do next. he listens to the group but stays on guard should anything happen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 99

Well, they may be within earshot of the guards, but Ryorst had thought of a way he might be able to impart his worries indirectly.

"I was just thinking that once we were in the castle, we'd only ever see the light of day again by the Duke's will. So if you upset him, or if he doesn't want you to leave, then... Well, just make sure you don't offend him."

24th Feb, 2010 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 99

Lionel nods to show he understands, and says softly, "If I can help it, he will not know my true purpose", he then says a bit louder, scowling Ryorst, "I am a prince noble birth and you need to learn learn your place. I seek the hospitality and company of one like unto myself. Why you ask, because I have been forced to travel among peasants and commoners for too long, and deserve a little comfort."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Feb, 2010 - 2:12am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.