Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 100 of 590

ooc: Technically no we have not, who is willing - Page 100 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2010 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
24th Feb, 2010 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 100

Pundit is alarmed that some are thinking of going in the Duke's place basically giving up their freedom. He is also amazed that others will not stand up and say their piece, so he opens his mouth.

"I will not enter there. It was not my wisdom to come this far from our original mission. I will await somewhere here for Lionel's return, should he return. We can give him a day."

SA: Wait where we are and let Lionel go ahead.

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2010 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes, yes of course, you will not be meeting the Duke, I will. You can... Mingle with whoever you can", Lionel says with a wave of his hand, "I will give you word in a day's time", he say as if it is of little importance.
ooc: I know this, but I couldn't figure out a way of saying that to Ryorst.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Feb, 2010 - 2:20am

24th Feb, 2010 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Nods at Lionel and sighs some relief because for a moment he thought he was going to have to start praying before he meets his god. Pundit waves back while saying.

"See you in a day then."

Rather off topic, but...
Just started a thread if anyone's interested: Source 4

24th Feb, 2010 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Page 100 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Shortly after his outburst Oliron realizes, to his embarrassment, he had just taken out his frustrations on probably innocent guards. Though this is not the first time he has embarrassed himself in sort of the same way. All threw his life he had been somehow cursed in this way. Oliron quickly regains his composure, nodding slightly to the men to show apologetic respect.

Oliron thinks to himself he will be of no use to Lionel as a personal guard or "man servant" as he had just been called. Better to wait outside with the party and stage a rescue mission if Lionel does not return. A dark thought of killing the Duke's cousin in revenge pops into Olirons head.

Worried about his new train of thought, Oliron prays in silence to his God Pelor that the Duke will be a good man who can steer them in the right direction. Every hour that goes by Oliron thinks of the farmers at least once. Picturing orcs descending on the weaker farmers, torturing the innocent, and such things plague his mind.

24th Feb, 2010 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar exhales in relief, almost there now, and they could put this much of this sidetrack to rest. "So... Lionel and perhaps Krusten are going to the Duke's, and we wait somewhere around, for the rest of the day or so?" He narrows his eyes, looking at all the guards and the unfamiliar territory around them, that gives the guards home advantage, and pulls his kafiya up over his face more securely.

"We had better get to the bottom of this, fairly quickly, friends. I fear a falter here could be our undoing if it is severe enough, and we won't be doing the remaining victims any good in that position."

24th Feb, 2010 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: But what should Krusten play the part of, her being what she is, she would not except a servant's position, so"¦

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2010 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 100

ooc: Have we made a final decision about who goes and who stays?

24th Feb, 2010 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 100

ooc: Technically no we have not, who is willing to go, and feels their character will not mess it up?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.