Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 101 of 590

* Krusten is angered that her name, despite - Page 101 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2010 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
24th Feb, 2010 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 101

Born Free says...

ooc: Being what she is? What the heck!

* Krusten can't believe that such as these will think to control her and decide her path. She refuses to take orders from anyone, more so they being males. *

"I will stay here with the group in the forest. Lionel seems to know what he wants to do and I know what I want to do."

* Krusten turns to the half-orc leader covering his face *

Perhaps you can go with him since the DUke might have a liking to orcs anyway.

* Krusten breaks out with a sly grin as she maneuvers her way off the main road and into the more forested parts around them. *

SA: Krusten will stay where she is and not go to see the Duke.

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2010 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Sigh, all I meet was that she is hot tempered at times and very independent, so a servant or even a hired hand will not work, see would have to be in at least a fairly equal position as Lionel.

24th Feb, 2010 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ryorst looked at the elf. So she held orcs, and half-orcs in disdain. That would explain why she was wary of him, more than the rest. Well, he would have to endeavor to make her see that not all of his kind were savages. What's more, though this Lionel seemed to pick up on his warning, one man going into that fortress alone was suicidal. Though he had a clever ruse going, and it might even get Ryorst in as well, though he would likely miss the actual audience.

"I'm sorry, sir, I meant no offense. I am merely concerned for your safety. It is what you hired me for, after all. I may be a mere bodyguard, but I take my job seriously."

He hoped Lionel would pick up on his ruse as fast as he had picked up on the warning.

24th Feb, 2010 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 101 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel gives his "bodyguard" one of his approving smiles, and tells him, "Good and I appreciate your concern, but remember that I always know what I am doing."

24th Feb, 2010 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar guffaws under his breath and material over his mouth, at Lionel's assertion, but coughs to cover it.

"Good Lionel, I would recommend at least one other person accompany you as your personal royal retainer or advisor, or perhaps both, either as a single person or two. Pundit might be a choice, being obviously an academic. I would... Advise against Beast. Oliron perhaps... I'm not sure about Ryorst, though he does seem to have the proper mindset as bodyguard to easily look appropriate as your guard. I agree Krusten's brashness is no boon to diplomacy or etiquette, and she is more at ease on the road anyway.

If the Duke IS somehow in communication or allied with orcs, it is possible my presence could be useful, possibly as ambassador, diplomat or messenger if we do happen across orcs, though I am half Man, and orcs do not easily take to half-breeds like us sometimes, so it is also possible I could be a liability.

Since we're to wait on you a time to see if the audience is brief, before going on, I think it best you have at least one human, maybe two, accompany you to the Duke's, and if I AM needed, you happen to know of a half-orc."

Namdar peers ahead, waiting for any further thoughts as the party continues forward.

OOC: Does this sound good to everyone? It seems likely and what we were wanting to do in the first place, but Lionel needs to decide who he is taking, as I DO think he should take at least one person.

25th Feb, 2010 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Oliron shares his thoughts in private with the group: I think we should figure out who has the best charisma and diplomacy traits. Think about them as the most likely for an audience and from there choose who wants to go. I see bringing a force into the Dukes fort as comical, he will have so many guards it would be futile to fight strait on. Possibly one of our sneakier types should disguise themselves and shadow Lionel's group. Reporting back to the main group if there is trouble. I hope Krusten will reconsider going along to the Duke's as she has a good charisma.

OOC: I am having a hard time understanding why we are going to see the Duke. Not to cause any problems within the group but as I see it the only good outcome would be that the Duke is good and will tell us some information on the orcs. This information could be gained without an audience. If he is evil and in league with the orcs the best case scenario is he will let us go and try to kill us in the wilderness. I know we are still going threw with everything and I support the group. I am just having serious doubts on the benefits of an audience again with the possibility of the parties death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2010 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 101

After much thought Lionel says, "I feel Pundit my adviser and royal retainer, and Ryorst my personal guard should come with me, also Krusten if she will reconsider."
ooc: Actually Lionel has the best charisma, but Krusten could still be very helpful, but not as a servant. Not sure what part she could play, possible a fake mistress that would her beauty and elven charm to get on the good side of the Duke or those of his house, (just an idea, it is not meant to offend Krusten character at all!). Also it isn't just an audience, but hopefully Lionel will be able to stay longer and gather information for or against the Duke, that is why I will have him hide the true reason of his visit for now, and put on an act that he "just need a place to stay", not only that but I"m hoping to have Lionel see if the Duke has anyone or knows anyone that could help him find his sister. Another thing I hope is that Lionel can gain the Dukes trust, it would allow him to find what he needs to "bury him" if needed.
If good, he could be a very helpful. If not, it would be nice to try and get rid of him now and cut of the possible heart of the problem.

25th Feb, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 101

Born Free says...

* Krusten is angered that her name, despite her best efforts is mentioned once again to go to the Duke. *

"I said I'm not going, I did not even agree to come this far so do not bother me about it again."

* Krusten begins to wonder how she can mix herself with such a group. She begins to wonder what her elven relatives would say about this whole affair. *

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.