Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 102 of 590

QUOTE (Jpatt)OOC: Well, Pundit has not posted - Page 102 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2010 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
25th Feb, 2010 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 102

Lionel sighs, "Fine Krusten, don't come", he turns away and looks that the rest of the group, "So", he asks.

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Anyone consider the possibility the Duke is being manipulated by an unknown force? Or he's "ill in bed" and someone else is calling the shots? I mean, as far as best and worse case scenarios go, that one seems like it could play out well.

Ryorst looked once more to the elven girl. He was beginning to doubt if it was worth trying to quell her anger. Still, he must at least try. An important part of becoming stronger was to learn to make allies out of even the most unlikely people.

"If she does not want to come with us, we should not force her... We may end up being in there for quite a while, perhaps rather than waiting for us here, those who do not journey with Lionel should continue on. We could meet back up somewhere else later on. The question is where, and how long?"

25th Feb, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: Rentok's theory reminded me of that one part in the The Lord of the Rings when the White Wizard had to dispell the king.

"I know there are many possibilities, but I do not feel this is the choice we should take at this time", Beast says with some reservation.

25th Feb, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Page 102 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron walks over to Krusten lightly, giving a hurried grin.

"Krusten I know we have not talked much, or at all." Oliron shifts about nervously.

"I was just thinking, it seems you are upset with everything thats going on." "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Maybe we could go some were private and just talk." "I know so little about you." Oliron grins as best he can, yet in the light he looks like a murderer.

25th Feb, 2010 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst hurriedly takes a few steps back from Oliron to avoid getting hit in the crossfire.

"You have a death wish or something? She clearly wants to be left alone."

25th Feb, 2010 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Oliron looks to Rentok with a grim face, "Yes, I do have a death wish."

Oliron looks back to Krusten then grins.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2010 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 102

Namdar nods. "So... Lionel will be accompanied by Brother Pundit, and bodyguard and judicial champion if necessary, Ryorst, while everyone else waits apart. I believe I will wander into town a short time BEFORE, and see if I can get positioned somewhere useful, blend in with the crowd and see what I can learn, so there is no obvious connection between myself and the others."

OOC: Well, Pundit has not posted here but if KNtoran lets it go, I'm going to posit that the player RPGPundit will be ok with his character acting as advisor, and Ryorst will be the bodyguard retainer. I agree someone should shadow them now that you mention it, my skills aren't great in the super sneaky stuff but I have a lot of social and interaction, I think I'll go that route. Guess I'll post in PLT.

25th Feb, 2010 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 102

international QUOTE (Jpatt)
OOC: Well, Pundit has not posted here but if KNtoran lets it go, I'm going to posit that the player RPGPundit will be ok with his character acting as advisor, and Ryorst will be the bodyguard retainer.

I think this happened to me before and I don't see why you will say that. Yesterday I posted here at least a couple of times and I even put my SA that was completely ignored! Check Source 2 on page 100

international QUOTE (Me)
Pundit is alarmed that some are thinking of going in the Duke's place basically giving up their freedom. He is also amazed that others will not stand up and say their piece, so he opens his mouth.

"I will not enter there. It was not my wisdom to come this far from our original mission. I will await somewhere here for Lionel's return, should he return. We can give him a day."

SA: Wait where we are and let Lionel go ahead.

I also don't get how all of us are following what ONE person wanted to do namely Thomaslee and his character Lionel. I thought it was originally decided that he would do that and we would wait for him. Anyone that wants to go with Lionel that's their decision, but if I say I want my chracter to do something and then I'm told my character is doing the exact opposite then what's the point of even posting my SA.

Reading over the last couple of pages I see the same thing happening with Krusten. Its obvious she has said many times she does not want to go to the Duke but she is still being asked and even told her chracter is going! What the... Are we even reading these posts we make?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.