Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 104 of 590

OOC: I thought of that too but then I thought - Page 104 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2010 - 6:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Feb, 2010 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 104

ooc: Glad that's like taken care of for a moment there I thought we were going to split down the middle and have like two separate adventures.

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2010 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: No problem Krusten but don't hesitate to give your view. Despite Krusten's standoffish ways I know you don't mind dealing with the rest of us in other parts of this site. wink.gif

26th Feb, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: See, I wasn't expecting her to change her mind, I was kind of just making conversation while we waited. From an OOC standpoint, I think the main issue was that we kind of assumed she would, and didn't let her decide not to. I asked politely, and wasn't really expecting a yes. Like I said, just using spare time to try for a little character development.

Ryorst looked to Lionel. This time things were out of his hand if the bodyguard ruse was to hold. He personally didn't care one way or the other anyways, though, so it was fine by him. He'd be happier to be out of there sooner, which meant skipping the "freshening up" but at the same time, he would enjoy a nice meal, especially if the Duke was paying for it.

27th Feb, 2010 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Page 104 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Loinel looks at Ryorst, he say quitely, "Just don't talk unless spoken to, and you should be fine".
"Thank you", Lionel the officer as he readies to go in, he unpacks his best cloths to take with him, and anything else he may need. While going with the officer into the manor, he starts a conversation with him. Lionel looks around, to see what splendors the Duke has, and who is there. He asks the officer, "This is a splendid manor, not as great as was my father's palace mind you, but still impressive for the rank of a duke. So tell me what is your name officer, and what can you tell me about this Duke Thermwood that I will be meeting?"
ooc: I make a spot check (19, counts mod) and charisma check (17, counts mod)

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Feb, 2010 - 1:08am

27th Feb, 2010 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron watches the Gate shut close. He thinks to himself that Lionel should return the next day at least to report in to the group. Looking at the sky he figures that gives him a couple hours at least to kill.

Oliron looks to the group for someone to chat with. Krusten denied to even say no thanks, simply shaking her head, so she was out. Beasts preoccupation with deer meat would probably be a worthy endeavor. At least if they killed one they would eat rather well. Looking at Pundit, Oliron decides not to bother him. Pundit had a way of keeping to himself that Oliron was beginning to take as a signal. Oliron simply grins badly and waves, then goes back to thought.

"Hey Beast?" Oliron speaks becoming a bit restless. "Want to go look for a deer or two to cook up?"

27th Feb, 2010 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Beast thinks that is the best thing he has heard so far and nods happily.

ooc: Oliron I vote for you to be the leader of the outside group and like post what we're doing. How long we going to wait here? We shouldn't be in view but somewhere off where we can see the gate but they can't see us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2010 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 104

Ryorst followed Lionel a few paces behind, careful to keep an ear out for anything that seems important or unusual.

OOC: Listen check, 1d20 rolled. After bonuses I get a 19.

27th Feb, 2010 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 104

OOC: I thought of that too but then I thought if we leave the trail and sort of hide how will the inside group find us. Also this close to the keep I doubt it would matter. The Duke probably has men watching us and if he doesn't he could easily locate us. I suppose we could get off the road if we all agree that is what we want to do as a group but personally I don't think it matters too much. If we did leave the trail we could have someone climb a tree like we did before, to be like the lookout and watch the gate.

"Does anyone else want to come with to hunt deer?" Oliron unstraps his breastplate and sticks with just leather armor for the hunt then checks his bow and arrows.

While doing this he poses the question, "Should we get off the road and set up some sort of lookout?" "I think Lionel or Namdar will most likely contact us tomorrow at some point." "Probably more towards the evening, if not the next day."

Oliron wonders if Skedvick can use his tracking abilities to pick up any deer tracks. Though from his experience deer are not relatively hard to find. Their trails and scat can usually be found with relative ease.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.