Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 107 of 590

After Lionel finishes cleaning up he says, - Page 107 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2010 - 2:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Mar, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 107

Lionel doesn't say anything at first, he washes and shaves. He ponders what he has seen and has been told as he does this. Nothing yet has shown any obvious corruption, and he knows that royalty that have become corrupt show it in some way, but this Duke seems to not show any real signs of wealth, or even any reason to work with the orcs for personal gain.
After a while Lionel speaks while he cuts his hair a bit and combing it to as good as he can by himself. He says to his "bodyguard", "I see nothing, as on yet, that suggests any corruption. For a Duke, he seems very practical. I meant it when I said that the keep was impressive but it was in a militaristic way, yet even royalty that have their peoples" best interests at heart have some riches to show, but his keep surprisingly unadorned. You can learn a lot by how royalty decorate their home".

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Mar, 2010 - 8:12pm

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron creeps ahead to the sound of someone or something moving threw the woods to the North. He is prepared to fight to death but also keeping his shot until he is sure the target is foe.

ooc: If it pleases the court just use my rolls from before, if they are needed. I just had a brainstorm, if we can set up some sort of "meeting" with the orcs somehow convincing them we are giving them gold for a bribe. But instead set up an ambush at the meeting place.

1st Mar, 2010 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

ooc: Why does my name always seem to come up for some non-related issue? How do I go about selecting a familiar, I mean is it even necessary? I don't want to have to be tracking what an animal is doing.

* Krusten waits to find out what this noise is all about. *

2nd Mar, 2010 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Page 107 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Some GM's allow the first level player to start with a familiar. It is a spell you cast that attracts a familiar. Familiars can be very useful, some have special abilities and can even raise your senses and attributes. Not to mention they are a constant companion and form strong bonds with their masters. A familiar can be random or hand picked depending on the GM. See Source 9 for more information.

2nd Mar, 2010 - 1:35am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

ooc: Oh that's cool, I might just take one BUT not right now. I
d like to develop Krusten as Krusten for now and not Krusten and her sidekick if that's alright with everyone, especially his lordship Lionel.

2nd Mar, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

"Like as to whether or not they can afford to?"

Ryorst was beginning to pace the room. Sitting here like this wouldn't do them any good. They needed to talk to this Duke, preferably in private.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2010 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 107

ooc: From the GM's last post am I understanding he hasn't actually got to us yet? Is Jpatt handling party leadership for both parties?

2nd Mar, 2010 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 107

After Lionel finishes cleaning up he says, "Ryorst, as my bodyguard I would like it if you could clean up a bit as well. I mean, no offence, but as being what you are, you do smell. I would like to give a good impression to the Duke when we meet him", Lionel looks out the window and says one last thing with a sigh, "I wish there was a way to contact our friends outside."
ooc: Ready to go JPatt!

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Mar, 2010 - 2:15pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.