Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 108 of 590

Oliron creeps threw the forest with his companions. - Page 108 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Mar, 2010 - 4:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Mar, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 108

ooc: We may not see an update today from the GM, he went for some kind of sleep study you can check his thread in the welcome board. Besides that I think definite actions for both groups should be placed now so by the time he's here there's an update.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2010 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"There's nothing wrong with the way I smell." Ryorst grumbled as he went over to the wash basin and splashed some water into his face. He scrubbed his face and hair, though there really wasn't much dirt on him at all. WHen he finished, he came out into the entryroom.

"He still hasn't sent for us yet?"

3rd Mar, 2010 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: Pundit you like said it man.

Beast doesn't like to be interrupted from his deer hunting. He carefully gets ready for combat if needed.

3rd Mar, 2010 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Page 108 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I've been saying it often these days haven't I? wink.gif

Pundit looks at Oliron,

"I suggest you take lead and get us there before night falls and I hear the frogs making a melodee."

4th Mar, 2010 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

It's odd that the Orcs will be this close to the castle unless they are planning an invasion or in colusion with the Duke. We are close enough to the gate should we be in trouble so let's go in for a closer look.

SA: Go look.

Rolls: 1d12: 5
1d100: 56

4th Mar, 2010 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Beast is now angry that he isn't getting any deer meat.

SA: I'm like all for finding out more and attacking if we need to.

Rolls: 1d100: 42 and 1d12: 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2010 - 3:39am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 108

Born Free says...

* Krusten doesn't like how all of this is playing out *

Can't we just wait here and see if they come our way rather than go towards them?

Rolls - 1d12: 11
1 d100: 10

That percentile roll was crap!

4th Mar, 2010 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 108

Oliron creeps threw the forest with his companions. Attempting to get closer to the orc party.

3d12: 10-11-12 no modifiers / 2d100: 83-9 +3 added from dex

ooc: The GM asked us to roll three d12 rolls and two % rolls. The % rolls are to see if you can remain hidden. You guys need more rolls?! . . . I will wait about 20 hours and if no one has posted more rolls I will post in party leader and roll the rest I quess. If that is ok with the majority at that time. undecided.gif

Rather off topic, but...
The reason I did not post in party leader thread sooner was because Beast was the only one to vote me party leader. I thought the rest would agree if they thought that was a good idea. It was until the very last post that I was sure that was what the group wanted. Sorry for that misunderstanding, I did not want to assume I was the leader or whatever.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 4th Mar, 2010 - 4:09am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.