Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 109 of 590

Seeing what's going on angers Beast. - Page 109 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Mar, 2010 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Mar, 2010 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 109

Namdar considers what he is learning outside. It sounds more like the Duke may not be involved with the orcs in any malicious way, or at least not of a total certainty, as he may be just holding them off from rampaging across the country, until he can find some other better way to deal with them in a more forceful and permanent manner. He NEEDS to get a larger force, other, more authoeritative royalty perhaps...

OOC: Ok guys I am outta the loop. If possible, could someone else do the PL for the inside and then outside for right now, since Lionel is really the primary, so I don't come back in in the middle of things and confuse stuff again, please? Once we get stuff settled and get back more into a single party again, I'll do PL again, but I'm lost and would have to catch up at a baseline where everything is "done" and I can start from there again - PLUS I'm still not sure about the status of my computer repair and uptime - it's still giving me heck so I can't guarantee anything but I'll at least try to be on and post for my character. Sorry for the trouble, guys! Thanks for taking up the slack.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2010 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: As that is what I was doing yesterday, I'll post for the inside group, JPatt. Also JPatt I posted a reply in AD&D Questions

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Mar, 2010 - 3:17pm

4th Mar, 2010 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: Sorry about the rolls. Just like add my previous with this thank you.

Rolls: 1d100: 76
2d12: 7 and 4

4th Mar, 2010 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 109 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

ooc: Serves me right for just copying the others.

Rolls: I added my other rolls here too.

3d12: 11, 2, 12
2d100: 10, 76

4th Mar, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Krusten you trying to say something? You want me to not think about you the next time you need some healing? Just kidding, don't use your acid spell!

Roll: 1d100: 78
2d12: 5, 9 - my other rolls are above.

Alright Oliron you can post now, no one to wait for.

5th Mar, 2010 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

ooc: Well let's put it this way, if you don't heal me IF I need it then you better watch your back because Krusten ain't playing that laugh.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2010 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 109

"I can see that", Lionel says calmly at the words on "hostile forces", "I have met and had to fight some of these hostile forces, I have also seen a dead women clearly rape, and her baby cut to pieces. This and farmers' homes are being burned and their livelihood losted". Lionel takes a breath and then continues, watching the Duke closely, "I will not judge though, you have done all you can no", Lionel asks, "I also have something to admit, I am a prince, but I have no kingdom", Lionel finishes.

ooc: I roll a d20 for Wisdom (to see if I can read his reaction correctly and clearly), and Charisma (To see if he reacts positively). Rolled 22, counting mod, for Wisdom, and 19 for Charisma.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Mar, 2010 - 1:22am

6th Mar, 2010 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 109

Seeing what's going on angers Beast. Now they know that the Duke is behind it all. He holds his sword with a firm grip.

ooc: Why am I so tempted to just start beating them up now! You think we could take them on or just let them go? If we use arrows at them we can take out most before they reach us plus we have like surprise and all.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.