Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 110 of 590

Getting antsier as the time goes on, Namdar - Page 110 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Mar, 2010 - 10:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Mar, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 110

Born Free says...

* Krusten frowns. She clenches her fist. She wishes that her acid spell could affect the whole group with limitless damage. She feels to destroy them all now but with half the group away she thinks it unwise to attack them now. *

Better to divide and conquer she whispers noticing Beast's reaction.

* Krusten puts a finger to her lips to say nothing. She then tries to reasure Beast by making a sign for him to be calm. Krusten hopes that no one will be stupid enough to take on this number of orcs now. *

We know the truth. Let's wait now for the others to return.

SA: Stay absolutely quiet.

[offtopic]I don't think any rolls are needed until I know what the rest of you are doing.[/offtopci]

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2010 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst shifts uncomfortably behind Lionel and to the side a bit. He doesn't like being so... Caged. He looks up at the dias, if any one of those people wished, the archers would shoot them dead on the spot. There was the duke, what seemed to be his wife, daughter maybe, maybe the captain of the guard, his son, or a bodyguard... But who was the figure in the cloak? An adviser? A sorceror, to ward off magical enemies? An assassin, to do the Duke's will? Ryorst looked around, then figured he might as well speak up.

"Sir, I apologizing for speaking out of turn." Ryorst said as he knelt to the Duke, "Lord, I am sorry, but it is my job to protect this man. I understand the need for guards, and I do not ask that they be removed, but... I would feel a lot better if I could see the faces of all who are present. Again, I apologize for speaking out of turn, but I am... Concerned."

OOC: I'll just make a bunch of rolls, in case anything is needed.
3d20: 10, 13, 19
3d12: 5, 10, 8
3d6: 5, 4, 6
1d%: 31

6th Mar, 2010 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lionel looks over at his 'bodyguard', giving him a hard look. He turns to the Duke and says, "I apologize for my guard speaking without leave, but what he says also seems reasonable to me." Lionel then asks the Duke, "Would it be too much trouble for everyone here to show their face completely."
ooc: I'm going to post in Party Leader Thread.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Mar, 2010 - 3:00am

6th Mar, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Page 110 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Just remember to include Namdar, he's inside too, just not with us in this room.

Ryorst slowly backs up and stands behind Lionel and to the right a little bit.

6th Mar, 2010 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel was quite as he watched the reaction of those before him. His eyes then followed the hooded figure as he, or she, left. He then turns to the Duke and says with what seemed to be no emotion, "I can see that request could not be granted".
"Like I said before, I am sure you are doing all you can, so I have an offer", Lionel says after a while, "My group and I could met the king for you. You see, I trust those I travel with, and know we could get word to the King quickly, and with little trouble, if you are willing".
ooc: I roll a d20 for Wisdom to continue and watch reactions, for Intelligence to see if I recognize anything with what Lionel have seen like with the hooded figure, and for Charisma to try and see what that might give me. I got 18, 19, 17 with mods.

6th Mar, 2010 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Ryorst walked over to Lionel and whispered in his ear,

"We should leave, we are not well received, and the Duke seems to have his own troubles here in court. I'd like to think we could help, but he is unable to speak. Either we find a way to meet with him privately, or we can be of no real use."

OOC: Rolling a few dice, again. I'll do it every "round" just to be safe.
3d20: 10, 19, 9
3d12: 11, 4, 6
3d6: 1, 3, 2
1d%: 29

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2010 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 110

Oliron whispers, "We can't allow this to happen, we have to stop them." "Lets fire arrows at them and run back towards the fort."

Oliron looks pleadingly at the rest of the party, almost begging them.

ooc: If we all fired arrows on the orcs we might kill five or so. Then leading them back to the fort more might die. All we have to do is shoot at them and run. This will disrupt their actions of raiding and thin their numbers. With little or no threat to us.

6th Mar, 2010 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 110

Getting antsier as the time goes on, Namdar ruffles his cloak up about himself and meanders nearer the main entrance, waiting and watching for Lionel and Ryorst, with some trepidation, looking at the number of guards going about their duties. What if something DID go wrong, or the Duke WAS somehow involved in a bad way with the orcs? What if the Duke were somehow enchanted by an evil court advisor, who controlled him like a puppet?

The half-orc chuckled to himself at the ridiculous thought, and instead took stock of the courtyard's defenses and design, looking for good places to infiltrate if necessary, for others from outside, or for him to escape or stalk along, from inside; windows, parapets, upper walkways. Briefly he wonders how the rest of the group are doing. No doubt hunting food to feed their already growing bellies, and taking it easy in the good life up above, not a care in the world.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.