Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 111 of 590

ooc: Is it safe to assume I can post that - Page 111 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Mar, 2010 - 3:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Mar, 2010 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 111

ooc: I don't have a bow so I will not be able to assault them on the onset so I don't recommend an attack. If we got anything out of this is the reason for the orc attacks.

SA: Nods at Krusten action about being quiet. Wait and let them go on their way.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron is frustrated to say the least as he watches the orcs walk away to rape and pillage unchecked. He understands they are outnumbered and had very little, honestly probably no chance of killing the orcs. Yet still thinks a little hit and run would be effective and rather risk free.

With a sigh Oliron lowers his bow and puts the arrow back in its quiver. Standing up he walks back to Jonas.

ooc: So at this point I quess we need to decide if we are going to try to find Namdar and the others. Or set up camp and wait for them to come out to us. Being that Namdar is probably disguised, Lionel and Ryorst inside the keep. Waiting for them to come out may be the best action.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 6th Mar, 2010 - 6:52pm

6th Mar, 2010 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: I think I'd like it if Namdar met up with us inside the keep, so we could tell him about mister hooded-cloak. We're known by hood-guy, but Namdar might be able to figure out who he is, and what he's doing there. My vote is, he's an orc.

6th Mar, 2010 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 111 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Ryorst, Namdar I posted. Ryorst I will see if we can set things better next turn. Like getting a private meeting with the Duke, and meeting Namdar.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Mar, 2010 - 7:57pm

7th Mar, 2010 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I am not sure what time of day it is by now but I imagine it is at least in the late afternoon.

Oliron looks at the sky. "I think we should set up our camp like we had planned." "Watch for Namdar and the others in shifts."

Oliron goes to his wagon and pulls his heavier armor out. Getting it ready to put on in the morning. All the while talking with his donkey.

*Oliron also wonders what the large Orc said*

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th Mar, 2010 - 12:48am

7th Mar, 2010 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

This felt like it was all taking much too long, to Namdar, for things to be going as well as he had hoped they would. Something just wasn't right - maybe the Duke, maybe his men, maybe... So many options, too many of which could all be correct, unfortunately. It was unlikely that Lionel or Ryorst were in immediate danger inside, though poison was not an unheard of way to rid a noble of his enemies; but the half-orc put that aside and considered his avenues of pursuit.

Having finished getting a good assessment of the main guards and gate, and some suitable escape/entry routes, he wobbles around and maintains a watch of the doors, main and side, prepared to follow anyone that struck him as particularly important or "curious" leaving the palace, aiming to shadow them, as a peasant. If no such sign is apparent, he will adopt his other disguise, that of royal tracker (which I also have written up if needed).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2010 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 111

ooc: We should like wait awhile for the others to come back and then head back. That farmer guy we met before probably knows the whole low down about this too. We just need to decide how long we're giving them and mean time stay out of sight. Plus! If they get into trouble inside they're going to come out looking for us because the guards know they left us here.

8th Mar, 2010 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 111

ooc: Is it safe to assume I can post that we are waiting for the next day to see if Namdar or the others come out?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.