Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 112 of 590

Careful with that deer meat Beast one day - Page 112 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Mar, 2010 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Mar, 2010 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 112

Wait for the others to come out by sunrise tomorrow. If they don't then we should head back to that suspicious farmer.

ooc: This kind of thing should of been planned before we split-up. I still didn't get the rush to get to the Duke's place without making these plans first. *shrug*.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2010 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar fidgets from foot to foot, watching the people go in and out of the Duke's. If a typical shadowing to follow someone in, unnoticed isn't possible, he is pretty certain he can use his other set of clothes to make a much more visible but still accepted entrance, to see on the status of Prince Lionel and Ryorst. He wishes he were with the others, lying in the grass up on the hill, enjoying the lazy day, or even with Lionel inside, lounging on overstuffed divans and eating succulent grapes as doe-eyed maidens plucked them from the vince... At least that's how he imagined things were inside the Duke's, pretty much just like home.

9th Mar, 2010 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As the party nestles in getting their camp ready and setting up a tree for lookout. Oliron will go look for a deer to kill for dinner. He thinks leaving at sunrise may be a little hasty but doesn't say anything yet. Also the logic to get away from the fort and possibly get a handle on the strange farmer for a bargaining chip couldn't be denied.

Oliron glances back towards the direction of the fort.
*This is not good, I hope they get back here soon* He thinks.

9th Mar, 2010 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 112 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron offers to take last watch so he might see the sun rise. He contently eats a small portion of deer knowing Beast's appetite for deer meat.

2d12: 12-7

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Leium having wandered around the keep for days spots who he thinks is Namdar. The description from the townsfolk and the fact he is one of the few Half-Orcs he has seen help Leium spot him. From the talk he has heard he is the man to see in these parts for adventure. Leium quietly slips next to him and introduces himself wishing to join his party.

9th Mar, 2010 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Roll: 12, 7

ooc: I wish the GM will just post outside / inside in one thread. Posting one group and waiting some days before we find out whate the other group is doing is making it long. I'll check back later but I placed my rolls as needed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2010 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 112

Busy chomping down on deer meat makes Beast so happy that he forgets his current mission.

ooc: I will take whatever watch you want.

Roll: 1d12: 12,6

10th Mar, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 112

Careful with that deer meat Beast one day someone might offer you it with poison and you'll be suckered into eating it. Pundit makes sure to laugh so they know he is just joking.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.