Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 113 of 590

Ryorst mulled the idea over in his head, then - Page 113 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Mar, 2010 - 11:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Mar, 2010 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 113

Hearing Pundit's comment and watching Beast scarf down the deer Oliron laughs hard.

"Yes but I don't think Beast would mind!"

"He would go out with a smile."

ooc: What watch did you want Pundit?

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The half-orc had the distinct suspicion of being watched. He maneuvered over toward an isolated area, and was followed by the newcomer. "Am I that obvious to be a seeker of excitement, stranger?" he asked, only partly sincerely. "Let us hope the others around here are less perceptive than yourself." He wondered to himself just how subtle he WAS. Well, nonetheless, an extra pair of eyes, even brash ones, could be useful, though this newcomer had no idea what was going on, and it would be too obvious for Namdar to take him aside and lay out the whole situation.

"I'm waiting for something. Friends inside, hopefully coming out, but it may be the night, unfortunately, so if you're part of this party, might as well get comfortable somewhere."

Namdar skirts the Duke's palace, examining the windows and stone ornamentation which could provide hand and footholds if he scaled the wall in the darkness. He strongly considered where his friends might be, upstairs, downstairs, an outer room, inner... Could he scale the palace, is there a window...

10th Mar, 2010 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: You can put me down for anything, it doesn't matter which watch I take.

10th Mar, 2010 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 113 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten watches as the others feat on deer meat. She thinks of the poor creature before they killed it. *

I can watch as needed, just say when.

Rolls: (12): 10,1

10th Mar, 2010 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten notices the hooded figure walking his horse and immediately turns to Oliron and wakes him up *

Can your donkey keep up with him?

ooc: We should be able to catch up since from the moment he came out of the gate I would of been trailing hiom before he actually started south.

10th Mar, 2010 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: Krusten you have like awesome dexterity and pretty good constitution so maybe you can run after him and put two arrows in his back faster than Oliron could mounting his donkey.

Beast dreams of his deer meat. He sees himself running a deer farm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2010 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 113

"I understand", Lionel says to the Duke's words on the King. When the Duke arise, and steps over Lionel to ask him to dinner, Lionel says, "I would be greatly please to dine with you". He smiles and asks, "Would it be possible though for me to first send word to those waiting outside, maybe even call in my adviser Namdar. You see I have many outside that have waiting for me for a while. I would like to put any worries they may have to rest, as I promised to meet them or send word by night fall."
Lionel then after a moment's pause ask, "It it possible for me to later meet with thee alone, I have more I would like to say, but wish for it to be for your ears only".
ooc: Namdar and Leium, I will place your posts in the Party Leader Thread as soon as I get a post from Rentok. Is that okay? Also I rolled for 1d20 Charisma and got a perfect roll: 24. Also a 1d 20 for Wisdom and got a 16, both count modifiers.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Mar, 2010 - 11:18pm

10th Mar, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 113

Ryorst mulled the idea over in his head, then thought of something. While they had their meeting, which he would have to be excluded from, perhaps he could talk with the leader of the Duke's men, in the guise of wanting to see the defenses, and learn something from him. It was still possible the Duke was responsible, and if anyone knew it who might admit it, it would be the person in charge of the soldiers and guards.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.