Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 114 of 590

ooc: I am thinking maybe Krusten can wake - Page 114 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Mar, 2010 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Mar, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 114

Oliron wakes up shocked to see Krusten leaning over him. His initial frustration at being woken turns to shock, he thought Krusten did not even like him. Then hearing her words Oliron frowns. Oliron looks over to where Krusten has pointed squinting, rubbing his eyes, and thinks he can vaguely see a figure. Either that or an eye bugger.

"Jonas would never be able to keep pace with a horse." Oliron looks back to Krusten and her petite body.

"She would be able to carry you at a trot but still would never keep pace."

Oliron wonders, *Why the sudden interest in this hooded figure and immediate need to follow it.*

Not wanting to discount Krusten, Oliron springs into action.
"Perhaps we can still catch him before he mounts." Oliron snatches up his bow and arrows and begins to sprint towards the figure.

If the figure begins to mount or tries to flee because he or she can hear Oliron coming, Oliron will shout, "Sir please I need your help!" "PLEASE HELP ME!"

ooc: I think I know were this guy is going. He might be putting the gold those orcs talked about into that tree stump. Krusten you have my permision to use Jonas or the other donkey as a mount.

Roll: 2d12: 2-5 / 2d100: 75-70

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 10th Mar, 2010 - 11:26pm

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2010 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: okay I'm posting in the Party Leader thread, thanks Ryorst for the quick replay!

10th Mar, 2010 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perhaps rather than running after him we can merely follow him silently. We should all go in case we need to corner and fight him or hold him down. I'm hoping someone wakes me up to do it!

10th Mar, 2010 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 114 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: If we try to follow him silently he will get away for sure. The GM has already posted that he has mounted and was riding South. I was just hoping on Krusten's seeing him and waking me quickly the GM might allow me to catch him before he mounts. As for waking up, wake up. You could have heard me talking to Krusten or me getting up and grabbing my bow and arrows hastily.

10th Mar, 2010 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: But the GM also said that it took him awhile to leave the gate before he mounted that should of been enough time to start up to him. Plus there is nothing said about how fast he's going. Either way we all need to head back to that farm and the stump now forget the others in the Duke's place they can catch up later.

10th Mar, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: Lionel should be out or send word in possible around 20 or so minutes (guessing in game time), so if you can, after catch the hooded figure (who possibly is the hooded figure that is with the Duke), try to stay around, if possible.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2010 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 114

ooc: Thomaslee that would take too long. We need to go after this guy now. I'm uessing that if you all came out and coudnt find us that you would pretty much just make your way back to the farm.

Rather off topic, but...
Thomaslee you can be the leader for Oliron's PBP, I'd vote for you since you're the most active here so that will help that one flow fast. Sign up with a character.

11th Mar, 2010 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 114

ooc: I am thinking maybe Krusten can wake the party while she mounts Jonas. If you guys are not already awake. There has been some noise and commotion that might wake you guys. Lionel I don't plan on leaving and following this guy. I am not sure why we even care that he is there, it seems like meta gaming. Also I wanted to make note, no one knows what that orc said besides Beast, and he hasn't told any of us what was said yet.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Mar, 2010 - 12:15am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.