Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 115 of 590

ooc: Kntoran might of missed that because - Page 115 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Mar, 2010 - 1:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
11th Mar, 2010 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 115

ooc: Okay, I understand, I will probably not be able to go out anyway, as Lionel will dine with the Duke in an hour, but I will still send a messenger.
True Oliron, if Lionel was there he would suggest having at most a few follow, like a rogue.

Rather off topic, but...
I will look into Oliron's PBP, and make a character.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I quess maybe I jumped the gun but, I doubt the guy will stop for me. I just was trying my best to stop him so we could question him. If he is what I think he is we know exactly were he is going. Not our characters until Beast shares the information about the large orcs speech but never the less, we pretty mutch know. Also I am not supposed to talk about my campaign within KNtoran's threads as it will cause confusion. His threads are for him and mine for my campaign. I only want to say though you are very welcome and I am looking forward to your inclusion.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Mar, 2010 - 12:55am

11th Mar, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: Well why don't you see if you can like follow him quietly and if he like gains on you then you can start yelling for help.

11th Mar, 2010 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Page 115 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: That is what I want to do but Oliron is not really sneaky. I am assuming the guy will see me or hear me coming to him. If he is friend he will stop to help me. In which case I will say I needed to ask him a really important question. If he is foe he will run or fight me. If he is foe I am pretty certain he is going to that farm south. Which is were we will most likely go anyway. If he fights me then, yay fun.

Rather off topic, but...
Also you guys should be posting, "I wake up and . . ."

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Mar, 2010 - 2:27am

11th Mar, 2010 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: I wake up and run after Oliron, only to realize I was awake in the first place, and to get a headache from running into a wall.

Reconcile Edited: Rentok on 11th Mar, 2010 - 2:53am

11th Mar, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Oliron hears a thud, then chalks it up to just waking from his dream.

In his dream he was a man with some rectangular word box thing. This strange box had images of things on it and told a story. The story told a story of him being a worthy Knight and freeing the land of any bad trouble.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2010 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 115

Before evening draws to a close, Namdar, in his peasant garb, will wander slowly out of the courtyard and disappear around a corner, only to reappear around another, this time dressed in the finery of a royal or at least noble attendant, though in the style of the Sumite culture. He strides in purposefully, seeming to ignore anyone that doesn't look like proper authority. With a quiet, even tone, he says simply, "Prince Lionel Cortez, visiting his grace the Duke, instructed me, his royal advisor, to inquire as to his needs or further directions, at about this time, so I would ask someone please be sent to relay this, or I be allowed permission to speak with my prince personally, as his majesty has a schedule to keep to.

OOC: "Krusten is on watch as she sees a hooded figure walking a horse leaving the Stronghold. The hooded figure walks the horse until they are far from the keep before mounting and riding off toward the south."

I am a little disappointed. I've been waiting in the courtyard, checking it out and looking for suspicious activity, for over four turns, but didn't manage to see this hooded figure go out the gate, which was kinda the whole point of me being there. (frown)

11th Mar, 2010 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 115

ooc: Kntoran might of missed that because I think you guys post like way too much dialogue for the party leader thread. Just like state your exact actions and your rolls and not all the role play in between here. I don't think the GM cares if Beast likes deer meat or how you get up from sleep. After saying that I'm like thinking that the hooded guy could of taken another exit but then again no because the others saw him.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.