Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 119 of 590

While Beast waits behind the trees he think - Page 119 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Mar, 2010 - 5:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Mar, 2010 - 8:09am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 119

Namdar and Ryorst near their group and take notice of the odd circumstance and hooded figure.

"I don't know who this is or what's going on but I don't like the look of it one bit! If he is the one you say you saw inside, he is obviously the Duke's royal advisor, from your description of his activity. This might be a bad turn of events we've stumbled upon if he is a miscreant with the ear of the Duke.

My kingdom for my horse, left in the Duke's stables to carry off Lionel's scheme. darn. Ryorst, you take the direct approach and be obvious about it to distract this man. I'm going to make sure he can't just wander off at his leisure before answering some questions - and he's going to know we asked them. There are too many innocent lives at stake if this guy is responsible for the freedom the orcs are enjoying in our countryside, to kill and rampage."

Namdar pats Ryorst on the shoulder and slides out of view near the trees, using as much cover as possible to stay out of the figure's sight. He creeps through the brush as close as he can to the figure...

Rather off topic, but...
PL mantle reaccepted. Got computer situation sorted for the time being - still need to switch out parts but shouldn't take a day when I do it.

Ok. I say we take the guy - I agree the chance is too much to pass up. Going on hope here, he's either going to be a villain that wants to kill us anyway, or a misunderstood good guy who will eventually be able to forgive our action.

I have posted my intended action in the Questions thread for KNtoran to see if it's possible, before posting it fully here, so I don't go totally off-track, so I urge everybody to go check it out and maybe plan your actions accordingly. We need to get him off his horse and in our grasp at whatever cost, whether it takes us bluffing him we've got archers trained on him, pulling him out of the saddle or physically pushing his horse over - but without more than temporary injury to either if possible, until we know the score.

Also Namdar and a lot of our party have Nightvision, so try to remember we shouldn't get very bad penalties (or maybe any) for doing things in the dark, I think.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2010 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron watches Namdar move deftly into the trees behind the hooded man. His muscles begin to feel the full affects of his adrenaline. He prepares himself in mental prayer and holds waiting for the right moment to strike.

"Sir remove your hood or be shot down." "I am not your orc friend and have twenty bows trained on you at this moment."

Roll Bluff (cha.) 2d20: first roll natural 20, second roll 2 - without penalties

15th Mar, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Not having a bow Beast feels left out but he knows with his awesome strength he can rush up and aid Oliron if he needs it.

SA: Any hint of him attacking and I'm jumping out there.

Rolls (with modifier): 1d20: 11,13 - tht probably doesn't hit anything rolleyes.gif

15th Mar, 2010 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 119 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Its good to have the party as one again. That split up thing just made the whoe thing long and drawn out. Anyways whatever happens next should be either a laugh, "It old you so", or the end of some of our characters. I'm looking forward to it.

15th Mar, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

(
OOC: I wonder how my action is going to turn out. I have a big keg of ale, right? I think I'll go 8-bit Donkey Kong on this guy.
)

Ryorst sighs, well, he WAS looking forward to a fight, but fighting like this seemed rather pointless. Better to have followed him unknown and found out what he was doing... Or at least have tried to ASK him. Though since things were already started, Ryorst might as well join in.

Depending on the distance between Ryorst and the horseman, he will either throw the keg, or roll it at the horse, and then move towards the man, drawing his flail and screaming.

(
OOC: No mods applied
2d20: 20, 15
2d12: 10, 4
2d8: 5, 1
2d6: 6, 4

I'm not sure, but that looks suspiciously like a critical hit with a keg of ale. Maybe not though.
)

16th Mar, 2010 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: I am not actually attacking him yet. I think we should wait to see what his reaction to my bluff is before we attack. Can you hold your action Rentok?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2010 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 119

OOC: Yeah, sure, I'll just copy and paste that when it's time. Until then...

Ryorst watched, and waited.

16th Mar, 2010 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 119

While Beast waits behind the trees he think about his dreams of deer meat. He wonders which kind of deer meat taste better, full grown or the young ones. It's a toss up he thinks they both taste just as good.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.