Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 122 of 590

ooc: Provokastora, you should have more spells - Page 122 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2010 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Mar, 2010 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 122

OOC: I have this vision in my head of him riding away, and me rolling the keg after him, bowling style, and it rolling and jolting along after him, completely unexpected, and even though he's far from us, he finally slows down, and BOOM, gets covered in ale. Humor is funny. It's like "You blast lightning at us? I take out your horse and cover you in ale. Oh, but you ran away, so you can't get revenge. Ha-ha." Plus, it has the added bonus of slowing him down immensely, meaning his plans are probably ruined. Also, just because he has a flashy spell doesn't mean we're in trouble if we fight him. For all we know, that was his last spell per day, or his only prep'd spell.

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2010 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Flash of lightning, tree debris falling and all this confusion leaves Beast wandering what's going on, he just knows its not good day.

"Grrrr... I hate em hooded man on horse!"

SA: If Beast can he will charge the hooded figure.

Rolls (mods added): 1d20: 24, 16
1d12: 8,11

19th Mar, 2010 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: We might want to just let this guy go. It is up to everyone but maybe we could set a scout up ahead of the party as we go south down the road. If they see the hooded figure coming back our way we could set up an ambush. Perhaps stringing some rope across the road as a snare to trip him up. If he is high enough level to cast lightning bolt he most likely has some nifty magical items. Oliron brings up this idea to the party at the next opportune moment.

19th Mar, 2010 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 122 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Incoming a Chaotic Evil character, Name: Luso Ratee, Religion: Himself(?), Class: Wizard! I'm not sure how this will work, but that is what the member Provokastora wishes to play.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Mar, 2010 - 10:32pm

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2010 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: Ok not 100% certain this is the correct place to post. If its not just shoo me away and ignore the post. From what I gather you are all outside after a lightening toppled some trees trying to chase a hooded figure outside a stronghold.

On the other side of the road a traveler appears with dirty muddy clothes and weary appearance.He is a human male with no distinctive features, in good health and handsome face, unarmed and in a joyful mood. Smiling with a welcoming smile he greets joyfully.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen how are you today? The weather is really strange in this parts if lightening topples trees without clouds covering the sky. "

then the traveler stops on his tracks looking at the toppled trees as if trying to figure out what hit them. He takes his time in the task smelling the air and recalling the last scene that he witnessed. (spell craft roll to identify the spell taking 20, total 28, if not allowed to take 20, roll is 3 for a total of 11)

19th Mar, 2010 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

ooc: Not everyone actually, Lionel (my character) is inside the keep with the Duke. I would suggest looking over the posts, counting my "Current Facts and Evidences the Group Knows" post here Source 1, (about half way down the page. Also, I hope your character doesn't die, him being CE, as we could use a wizard. Also, yes this is the right thread. Welcome!

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Mar, 2010 - 10:54pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2010 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 122

Occ: Ok I ll read it up. Though even if I do my character is not supposed to know what happened before arriving to the scenery unless someone bothers to fill him in. The spells I have memorized are:
Level 0:

Detect magic
Detect undead
Read magic
mage hand

level 1:
hypnotism *2

20th Mar, 2010 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 122

ooc: Provokastora, you should have more spells then what you have, read of the AD&D Faq, look for how many spells you can have. For one the GM allows a spellcaster a few more spells in this game, also if (for you) the spellcaster has high intelligence, you will also gain more spells that way. Also as a wizard, you have more verity, but you need to memorize your spells.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.