Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 125 of 590

Ryorst groaned as the figure disappeared. - Page 125 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Mar, 2010 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Mar, 2010 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 125

ooc: That seems all good to me

I'm but one man and limited with healing so I will heal first those who are really in bad shape and the other later if they need it. All donations are welcomed.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2010 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Jpatt, rather than post what we each like said again for us to read it again just like put it in the party leader thread so the GM can continue the story. If the story doesn't update there is not like much to say or do and the GM like passed through for the day already.

23rd Mar, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: I don't know, I think it makes sense to put it here real quick first, to give everyone a chance to look it over... As long as it gets into the party leader thread the same day, preferably really close after. You can always edit the party leader post if we see something wrong.

23rd Mar, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Page 125 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Yeah I can appreciate that but we move slow enough as it is already so the extra delay to like look over things for everyone to just say nothing really is kind of slow. I mean like since he posted that no one has even said no its not good change it. I don't even think he has ever posted it here and someone says no change it. If you post your SA then that's like you're SA.

24th Mar, 2010 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Looks like you were right on that one Play.

Rather off topic, but...
Just submitted my character in Medieval so see you there!

Pundit see some kind of paranormal slow motion occurence between the keg hitting the back of the hodded man and his ability to start healing so he decides to offer up some prayers for speed to be given to his feet and the curse of delay removed.

24th Mar, 2010 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

*Oliron wonders why Pundit is moving in slow motion and in such a weird fashion, he had never seen a priest hop and pray in such a way* Oliron watches the first arrow fly wide. Squinting and getting ready to draw a third arrow, he thinks his second arrow may have hit.

Oliron remembers his father: Understanding if this is what he felt when fighting dragons, he can see why his father died adventuring.

OOC: We all know that this can move slowly. We have around 7 players, many come and go. Additionally, recently, we have had two separate groups doing two separate things. I think things are running some what smoothly considering this. I have dropped my weapon to be able to use my bow so quickly. If JPatt wants to post here first sometimes to make clear we are all on the same page I don't see the problem. More often than not we are waiting on PC's or the GM.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Mar, 2010 - 4:41am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2010 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 125

Lionel bows and moves to leave, he stops to ask a servant where the dining hall is, so he may make sure to be there on time. He decides to travel the keep a bit, hoping to find something of interest.
PA: Searches for anything of importance/interest/out of place in keep, Wisdom: 17 with modifier. When it comes time he will meet in the dining hall.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Mar, 2010 - 1:34pm

24th Mar, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 125

Ryorst groaned as the figure disappeared. He had been hoping to finish things off. Oh well, they had gained a horse for the effort, and that was pretty good, though they'd best get a new saddle, they couldn't have themselves accused of being thieves by someone who recognized some symbol or other.

"Well, he got away, but we got his horse. Let's check and see if he left anything behind."

SA: Ryorst will attempt to calm down the horse if it gets spooked or some such thing, and will try to search any bags or pouches that he finds.
2d20: 8, 11
2d12: 3, 8
2d8: 2, 4
2d6: 5, 4
No mods applied.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.