Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 17 of 174

KNtoran, just to catch you up. It has turned - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Dec, 2009 - 12:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 174 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th Dec, 2009 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 17

I agree partially, I think we need a spot to post ooc. Also because of the holidays and the introduction to a new character. That may also have caused more confusion or whatever.

I like the way we are posting because sometimes it slides off the actual storyline. I don't think this is a problem in fact it is kind of nice. It gives it an actual feel of a real DnD game. Although at times it seems the posting is to mutch. I think we need to keep it to just talking in between the GM's posts. Most conversations happen rather quickly in reality so I see no problem in posting relevant talking in party.

However actions should be kept to a minimum unless the GM has posted new information. Also saying again, it should be relevant talk and not huge ooc postings. We should do that on another forum.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2009 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I'm not like saying its a problem I'm just saying that we need to have everyone make their actual action posts by a certain time with their action or the leader just posts so that the game actually moves forward.

28th Dec, 2009 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think everyone has said there actions. I am leading Jonas in about the middle of the group. Namdar and the rangers have made thier rolls to spot and attack or whatever at the front, and the spell casters are around the back of the formation.

I think the problem is just the holidays. The GM hasn't posted what is going to happen next, we are all ready basically I don't think this is our fault, or anyones really.

Jpatt is very good on posting our actions, I think he captures what we are actually doing at the time well. It is just a matter of waiting for the GM's response and not posting actions beyond what our characters could actually do in the time between.

Furthermore I think this way of playing may be a tad difficult to get down right away. As DnD was never designed to be played this way. Though it seems to me it is working rather well. We are going to run into speed bumps like this. I think the more we play the smoother it will run, as long as we keep the heart of it alive.

28th Dec, 2009 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dude what I'm saying is like jpatt can say something like his next post in the leader thread will be on this date so everyone get their actions in by that date. I know Christmas and all that pulled everyone away for awhile me include. I was just suggesting no biggie.

28th Dec, 2009 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

I'm wondering if someone will help me (pretty please!). Where do I get a list of the kinds of creatures I can summon and the damage they can do?

28th Dec, 2009 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

You can get the list for summoning spells here Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2009 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 17

Born Free says...

Thanks that's pretty handy I didn't know its based on alignment so I'll have to keep that in mind although it might be better to have it somewhere handy to reference.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

KNtoran, just to catch you up. It has turned out that I was a bad fit for the party and have removed banahll from the game. I was wondering if you would check out my evil cleric for me on the characters page and let me know if you approve. I would like to use him in a solo game since I won't be participating in the party game. Thank You.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.