Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 22 of 174

Ok, I just checked the Game Thread. Sorry, - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jan, 2010 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 174 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Jan, 2010 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 22

I am confused on were the deer has come from. I don't remember anyone hunting a deer or a deer being found or cooked. Are we all talking about the dried meat (rations) that Oliron offered to everyone? Just trying to get a better picture of what is going on. Are we in a rocky area now, on top of a hill, in the woods? Is there a campfire or no campfire, who is all there? I keep hearing a reference to new guys, who are the new guys?

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2010 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Read update on the AD&D PBP Game Thread, that should tell you everything you asked.

7th Jan, 2010 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (KNtoran)
CormacShaw and Tani your in the game now as your deer is roasting over the fire.

I've been reading the Threads here and one thing I'm noticing about AD&D in Member Wars is not everyone reads the actual game! Is it that they are too into the Party Thread or do I need to highlight the Game Thread? Additionally do you all subscribe to the AD&D Game Thread?

7th Jan, 2010 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Page 22 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I don't subscribe to any threads, I just come to the forums and check all the new posts in the forums that interest me, and remember to come to the Member Wars forum and check stuff out.

7th Jan, 2010 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

A suggestion, only a suggestion to everyone in AD&D: All Players should subscribe to the Game Thread - in this way you can know the instant the GM updates the game. You can do this by clicking on "Track Topic" just above the first Post of the Thread if you have auto notification off. That is probably why I notice you guys run so slow because everyone is guessing what they are waiting for when the story is continuing without them. Thus instead of Players just coming and posting random stuff they can actually Post actions to continue the adventure. Again, just a tip, it will also prevent asking questions that I often see here about why this or that is happening. Newer players can also know what they are following and not be confused by all the Player Character stuff that has nothing to do with the game itself.

7th Jan, 2010 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Is subscribing the same thing as me getting emails anytime someone posts something on the forums? Because I keep getting those.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2010 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 22

The Dice Master says...

Yes it is the same.

I highlighted the actual AD&D Game Thread so everyone can be more aware of it.

7th Jan, 2010 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

Ok, I just checked the Game Thread. Sorry, I did not read that on time. I read the threads but, did not catch that post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.