Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 24 of 174

Maybe we can have some kind of calendar for - Page 24 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jan, 2010 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 174 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Jan, 2010 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 24

The Dice Master says...

A couple of days? According to BadByrd you're never here even after you signed the contract with him to give daily solo Posts for his satisfactory and enjoyment.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2010 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

JB was that necessary? So International Discussions isn't the place for BadByrd, does that mean we can now use his name anytime a point needs to be made, or negatively? I"m sorry it's just that last post seems unnecessary, and not very positive, do you understand what I'm trying to say?

12th Jan, 2010 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Seems like I'm being moderated? spock.gif

If felt it was not necessary then it will not have been Posted. Most things done here by me is for emphasis and point or in other words for a reason... It's not like I have nothing to do. However Users like BadByrd are made examples of what is NOT tolerated here so the next guy does not make the same mistake. Hence when people join this Community they agree to certain things (Rules and Polices) regardless of it they think they are just coming here to play a game. However, MOST don't read anything before Registration... But they do read Posts like this and get the message that way - so anyway they get the message is all good because VERY few appreciate the time that goes into a site like this.

Rather off topic, but...
This reminds me of the Post you made about the guy trying to get in the LDS Mature Section. Do keep in mind that the Community is not only what you see, a lot of it is about things that never become public.

12th Jan, 2010 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I understand and I also apologize if I went too far. Moderators from what I have seen have a hard job, and I"m not trying to undermine their authority, it's just that I didn't like how you stated your point, it seemed to my eyes more negative then it needed to be.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jan, 2010 - 9:17pm

12th Jan, 2010 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

You don't have to like or understand moderation here, you just have to know this one point that EVERYONE agrees to:

international QUOTE
As you participate please do remember what you agreed to upon Registering: At times Moderators may edit your Posts and / or inform you about what is Constructive and what is not. This is to both help you make valuable input and keep the Community Standards high. Our Rules &  Policies as well as the ENFORCEMENT of the same are not up for debate. Thanks for your understanding.

This place did not reach this high standard from letting people just come here and do what they want, it is established as a resource of the net because of rigid enforcement of Policies. I hope this does not come up again, especially in this Thread.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

I think I remember something about a contract but since I was not made to sign it in my own blood I was not to be held to it. biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 24

So, Knotran, good to see you back - when you're able, if you'd check out the questions I posted above, the group would appreciate it.Thanks.

13th Jan, 2010 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 24

Maybe we can have some kind of calendar for the dates and schedule of everyone like when they will be here. Jpatt I think if you use the leader thread to communicate with the GM he will like get to you faster there is just way too much posts in between and things get lost... heck I get lost in it sometimes.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.