Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 25 of 174

Does Lionel having 500 experience points change - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2010 - 9:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 174 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Jan, 2010 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 25

KNtoran would you consider allowing the class Favored Soul to be used? It can be found here Source 6, the reasons way, for me personally I hope to be able to uses this class later, also it is to a large extent the cleric equivalent of the sorcerer (magic is instinctive and cast with charisma, also it is a class that shows one is highly favored by his/her deity and is gifted with holy power, and is a good counterpart to the cleric.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2010 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If you have a climb skill then you can climb a tree. Roll a d20 and add your skill to it. Climbing a tree is not hard and is just 8. If you use a rope while climbing you can add +2.

As far as favored soul I will not allow that in this game at this time. maybe in the future but not now.

18th Jan, 2010 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

I will like to get some feedback for this possible addition as a reward to participating Players: Source 7 Please respond there and not here.I will of course need agreement from KNtoran on this too.

19th Jan, 2010 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Page 25 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Have we healed all wounds possible with Pundit's healing by the time we reach the farm, are any still hurt.

I hope I do not assume to much with my role play / rolls of Jonas and such.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes Pundit healed all wounds with a roll of 7. I forgot to mention that.

20th Jan, 2010 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

I just updated my companion avatar but its not showing up even though the FP was taken from my account.

I like the idea of FP for gold here, I vote for it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2010 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 25

The Dice Master says...

You chose the "White Horse" right? It is fixed now it was just a small glitch with the way it was named. I see it in your Post above.

21st Jan, 2010 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

Does Lionel having 500 experience points change any of his stats, skills, exc. Or should I just add that I now have 500 experience points?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jan, 2010 - 9:58pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.