Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 26 of 174

(laugh) You mean someone like Amaruil, right? - Page 26 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Jan, 2010 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 26

The amount of experience you need to reach level two is over a thousand at least. Just add you have 500 xp, and find out your classes experience requirement for level two. Once you hit that number you level up and change things with your character.

Also I don't want to be a bother and I'm not trying to rock the boat. However we now have a worshiper of Vecna in our party who is of chaotic neutral alignment. From what I can tell this is borderline evil if not evil. Vecna is and evil god of undead and secrets, from what I remember. Us having three worshipers of good aligned Gods. This may be a big bump to overcome in the future.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2010 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ah, but no one knows he's a worshiper of Vecna and who says he will tell the group, also although it possibly it will cause some trouble (mostly with some of the more religious characters), it's not a problem now. When it does come up, I can tell you Lionel's option on the subject, "but our friend is not evil, he may worship a god considered evil by many, but he himself is not, also all gods and goddesses have their place in this world", kind of thing. smile.gif

22nd Jan, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Not like complaining or anything just wondering how come we all get the same experience across the board if some of us killed some orcs and some didn't?

22nd Jan, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Page 26 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Simplicity probably, also just because some may not have helped kill the orcs, doesn't they didn't work hard to gain the experience they earned, to put simply there is more than one why to gain experience, the use of skills, a character using their talents to the best of their ability, or just surviving sometimes. I personally think it pretty fair.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

That could be true but then you could basically just stay in the background and like protect your character from danger and still earn the same experience. Like I said I'm not complaining just wondering how it's done.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

As I recall the ones in back killed more than half our enemies with arrows.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 26

That's true but its not like what I meant. I'm just saying that someone might not even shoot an arrow or even fight just like observe and then he gets experience. Anyways no big deal just like saying.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 26

(laugh)

You mean someone like Amaruil, right? She merely ran for protection and did nothing to aid the group? I thought it would be best if I did nothing, since it was my character's intro and I wouldn't know exactly what to do.

Anyways, I understand what you're saying. But well, it's just a game. And those characters do get less exp. Eh, I don't mind in any case.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.