Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 28 of 174

To KNTORAN: Nevermind about the armor, as - Page 28 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2010 - 9:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 174 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
23rd Jan, 2010 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 28

You can be sure the speed will not be fast for the current RPG member wars run by KNtoran, as far as his campaign is concerned. Though I am pretty sure you can start your own campaign as GM once you have established yourself.

Quickly, I would say try and not get booted from here. They are strict and don't play around very much.

Rather off topic, but...
I have been wondering what it takes to start your own campaign here.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd Jan, 2010 - 5:52am

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2010 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I agree with Oliron on his points -

If you'd like to stick around and see how things ARE done here, just take some time out and look through some threads, on the main site/forum itself and the RPGs section and AD&D game specifically for it too. Don't get in a big hurry or confused or stressed out - that will only serve negatively.

It can take a day to get a new character approved, depending on when the GM is on and if he has time to look it over. I direct you next to read the AD&D: How It Works thread I've posted here in the Member Wars section to explain exactly what you can expect for this particular forum RP and how to participate.

I hope things smooth out for you and everything can get into an easy, progressive momentum for you.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE (KNtoran @ 22-Jan 10, 7:55 PM)
For those wanting to know about experience. I figure experience out by what you as a party does. .

Thanks GM it all make sense and I'm for that just didn't want to be like the only risk taker and get the same experience as everybody.

Rather off topic, but...
Oliron there's like a sticky thread about how to start your own RP.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Page 28 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If your trying to manipulate another player character you have to roll their intelligence score any score above that means you have succeeded on the manipulation if they fail their saving throw vs intelligence. Remember to add in your bonuses. Remember that as your trying to manipulate one anther could be doing the same to you. Also using another by manipulation is the fabric that can tear a party apart.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel wishes to play this game of manipulation to see if Amaruil can be trusted, and learn more about her. Amaruil wishes to play this game of manipulation because she thinks she can used Lionel and because she thinks it fun.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If you want to manipulate each other that is fine by me. Post your rolls in the party thread to each other. It is up to the two of you as player characters to determine who is manipulating who.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 28

TO KNTORAN: I'd like to sell my leather armor for whatever I can get, and then buy studded leather and a buckler - do I need to make special posts or get permissions or make rolls and such or just post in the party thread or the party leader thread or what, as I don't know how much things can sell for, since you bought the bows and swords for much more than the usual halfprice?

24th Jan, 2010 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 28

To KNTORAN: Nevermind about the armor, as we sold the ring - we would like to know what it did though, just for the opportunity to beat ourselves up.

More importantly, I'd like to buy a light warhorse, or equivalent, basically I just want something to ride and carry my gear, I don't care if it's actually a "warhorse", just one more sturdy than a light horse, as it really can't carry as much weight, and Namdar is already shy of 300 lbs (I lowered it after reading half-orcs aren't as heavy as I thought) and carrying 110 lb.s of gear total, so if he's walking with everything, and combat is joined or he needs to do rogue things, he'll just have to drop his pack upon which all his extra gear is affixed, lowering his encumbrance to 50 lbs, which is about 8 lbs shy of a Light Load for him, so no penalties.

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 24th Jan, 2010 - 9:30pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.