Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 29 of 174

The map that I am using is the one in my head. - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Feb, 2010 - 4:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 174 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2010 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 29

Most of the shops will buy things for 80% if they are in good shape if it is well worn and needing repair then it is 50% of book price.

Just make sure you post what you buy in the character thread so I can see it and update the character sheets I have saved.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2010 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Hey GM maybe you missed it but in the characters thread you asked everyone to post their equipment and stuf but they've been asking you about magic items they wanted to buy before leaving the town. Please give us an answer on that cause I might like to buy too.

28th Jan, 2010 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

For me I see no problem with Lionel's magic items, it the 'basic' items I need help with that I couldn't seem to find in equipment

28th Jan, 2010 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yeah but usually for magic items the GM has to say like what's available and what isn't cause then we'll become super powerful fast and plus we don' even know what the cost is.

28th Jan, 2010 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE
we don't even know what the cost is.

We can, at least for many of them look in the D&D Character Stats under D&D Equipment. That's why I paid 200 for the for the four potions I got.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2010 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I posted under equipment on magical items. I will get a better list for everyone tomorrow. This is a general guideline so you can look at what you may want to buy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2010 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 29

KNtoran we need a map, can I go look for one on google, as a rough idea of the land, or do you already have one put together.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2010 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

The map that I am using is the one in my head. IF you want to create a map go ahead and summit it to me via this thread. IF I like the looks of it I will let you use it.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.