Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 30 of 174

I'm back, sooner than I expected, - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2010 - 8:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 174 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Feb, 2010 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 30

Is there a time requirement for playing AD and D here? I will like to create a character but don't want to feel like I have everyone waiting on me in order to make a move.

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2010 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Hello Hunter,

It depends on the in-game situation. If there's nothing much going on and without anyone that has any particularly special or helpful skills or ideas to bring to a scene, I might just post to move in the PL thread to move it along. Other times, everyone will need to make their actions known in their posts, including rolling dice and such if needed.

Generally, ideally, we try to get a "turn" done every day or two; one if possible but usually not feasible, as we all have offline lives, including the GM who may also not be on for a day or so - but in this way, it gives everyone a window of opportunity to decide on their best course of action, as well as participating in inter-party roleplaying and discussions, which also keeps up activity until the Party Leader and GM post.

So in short, if you can post at elast every couple or maybe three days (you can post more than that of course), that generally seems to be the typical turnaround timeframe for "normal" situations where group discussion is needed, though it can be shorter or longer at times.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2010 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think that as long as your posting every three days you will be able to keep up with all that is happening. Feel free to start a character. If it gets to be too much time to continue you can exit the game at any time.

11th Feb, 2010 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

This is more a question than statement - I am going to be gone from today (Feb 11) through Sun night (Feb 14), probably until Monday when I'll be able to post again, so feel free to shoot Namdar or have him feel sick or something if someone else wants to take over PL, for however long, and keep the story/scene moving, as it's probably pretty straight-forward once these last party orders get resolved. Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience, hope everyone has a good weekend!

11th Feb, 2010 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Personally I don't feel comfortable taking over that responsibility at this juncture. We are in a shady area and I think we need more information from the GM. About the stump Namdar is searching and the farmers response to our questioning.

By the time the GM posts again in the Game Thread, I think Namdar will probably be back.

If Thomaslee wants to take over for the weekend I am ok with that too.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Feb, 2010 - 11:15pm

11th Feb, 2010 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

It's Thomaslee, and I'll see what I can do, I should be fine.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2010 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 30

As long as someone wants to keep the game moving forward I will allow another to post as party leader.

13th Feb, 2010 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

I'm back, sooner than I expected, but I'd be happy to let someone else still steer if they want to, otherwise I'll pick back up where we left off. (smile)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.