Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 33 of 174

JPatt, it's okay. I understand we - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Mar, 2010 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Mar, 2010 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 33

The Dice Master says...

I was told I need to follow up with this. Why are there THREE players Posting in the Party Leader's Thread?

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2010 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Mainly because JPatt isn't around and because only the outside group was posted and not both inside and outside.

4th Mar, 2010 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

I have JPatt as last logged in 7 hours ago (see his Profile) and the Game only just Updated. I think there should be just one or two leaders otherwise everyone will end up Posting in the Party Leader Thread. You can trash that out in the Party Thread as to who and what time a Post will be made for the Party.

4th Mar, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Page 33 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, I only add because the inside group was forgotten last update.

4th Mar, 2010 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

I didn't see it that way. From a quick review I saw where the players nominated Oliron leader for outside group and of course you have JPatt for inside group, so if Oliron posts for his outside group that has nothing to do with inside. I'm sure KNtoran will just update the group that Posts. Like I said only one or two people should be Posting in the Leader Thread only and the times they do so should be deliberated in the Party.

4th Mar, 2010 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Okay, JB. If you would like delete the post, and I will wait for JPatt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2010 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 33

Sorry everyone, I got on and made a couple of posts in other sections first, as I save the AD&D for last, but my power supply died on me, and I've been two or three days having a friend help me, and I just ordered new hardware, including a video card fan, as mine is running at 71C, which is way too high. Anyway, that's why I haven't been able to get on, I'm sorry but will try to post now and stay as active as possible.

4th Mar, 2010 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

JPatt, it's okay. I understand we all have problems and lives outside of this site. I had just tried moving the game along, but saw I had caused problems by doing so.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.