Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 36 of 174

You were already told by the GM were to come - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2010 - 7:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 174 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Mar, 2010 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 36

I realize I may have sounded pushy about Rentok holding his action. I apologize if I was, as he has been taking orders from us a lot.

Apologies Rentok - Grats on the natural 20

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th Mar, 2010 - 3:18am

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2010 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pushy? Not in the least. Such things happen online, you have a plan, but I am unaware of it, and ruin it. You need to be able to communicate to me if I mess up. Don't feel bad about it, or we'll never have a successful plan.

17th Mar, 2010 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I just saw your rolls as well Lionel, very nice. Hopefully JPatt posts in party leader soon. I am really wondering how this is going to play out. Also what is up with Skedvick? Can we maybe leave him here at the fort as an informant so that Lionel can come with the party? That way we will still have a guy on the inside gathering information, Lionel will be with us, and we can drop Skedvick off some where safe.

17th Mar, 2010 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Page 36 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

That seems like a good idea. And sorry everyone, I JUST got home at 1am my time, doctors appointments and my aunt was going to different colleges, etc. I had no idea it would be an entire day affair, I apologize for not being able to post, so I'll go check out what everybody did.

17th Mar, 2010 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE (Jpatt)
4. Pundit - waits nearby if needed (didn't specify any action in last post)

There isn't anything for my character to say or do. Oliron already posted what we're going to do four days ago. Kntoran needs to reply to that. he always does just inside or outside group and makes this long wait period in between. Let's make sure that we don't split again, it doesn't work well.

17th Mar, 2010 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

I'm at a lose at what Lionel should do until dinner. Should he go back to his room, and wait for someone to call him? Or maybe travel the keep, but making sure to ask a servent where the dining hall is first, and then go there when it is time?

KNtoran I was wondering if Lionel could have Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) as a class skill?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Mar, 2010 - 6:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2010 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 36

I'm still lurking around and will take my cue when you can have me enter the game. The DM said I could go introduce myself to Namdar but there seemed a lot going on to join at that moment. Right now I wondering around getting hungry and smelling deer meat.

17th Mar, 2010 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 36

The Dice Master says...

You were already told by the GM were to come in and what happens so your character can be in the Party Thread:

international QUOTE (KNtoran)
Lafrana you are in the Stronghold. You see the Character of Jpatt walk past you. Seeing that he looks like an adventurer you approach him to see if you can join up with him. Proceed to the main party thread and introduce yourself to him and join the fun.

Therefore you go to the Party Thread and begin playing in character based on the story.

Rather off topic, but...
You may also wish to join in here: Source 5 they are looking for players.

UPDATE: Lafrana deleted his account. Apparently, he was becoming impatient with his ability to become integrated with playing here with the rest of you.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.