Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 37 of 174

OK that will work. Once you do that to learn - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Mar, 2010 - 8:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 174 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th Mar, 2010 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 37

Cool stuff you guys have going on since last I was here yeah I know its been a long time. Always telling myself I need to get back into it and then something comes in front of me. Now there are so many topics about D&D I don't where to begin. I'll have to study it out and see where I can fit in. I just have one question, what's the difference between the AD&D topics and the one marked "Oliron's AD&D"?

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2010 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Threads with a castle / fort icon are for my campaign that is just starting. Threads with a fighter / man icon are referring to KNtorans campaign.

18th Mar, 2010 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

All DMs and Party Leaders - A small request so that things do not run out of hand here, I tire of having to answer background Emails and messages about perceived inefficiency of how AD&D runs here:

1. When you visit this section please look over ALL the Threads since your last visit as I often find myself having to answer Posts of players and / or moderate and I really will like to keep out of here but when messages go unanswered for a long time or players find themselves lost because no one responds to them then it also hurts the credibility of this site

2. Please update the WHOLE game and not just one part of it. Catering for just a couple of players and then leaving other players out of the loop for many days makes for a dull game

3. Please DO state if you are NOT able to be online to Post otherwise players are just out of the loop as to what is going on.

4. You should look over here DAILY because play is DAILY, again if you cannot be here daily then state when NEXT you will be here.

5. You guys are part of a group, a team if you will and like a basketball game are responsible for how successful / enjoyable the game will be. The site merely provides the tools, atmosphere and the ability to play without having to worry about outside interference (flamers, teeny boppers, etc). This site is NOT responsible for how good a game goes - that is up to you!

All Players - May I recommend getting involved in the MANY other RPGs, Arcade, and so forth that we have here so there isn't such a strong dependency on ONE GM or ONE RPG to satisfy your need for online fantasy fulfillment. Thanks.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Page 37 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I do try to check all threads here on a daily basis. I do not like to leave people unanswered for I know how that can get. I do try to get here daily. Sometimes I do not do so well.

Lionel,

You can have Knowledge of nobility and royalty but it would be of your home kingdom and those surrounding it. You will have some vague knowledge of other kingdoms but would only know the kingdom and its ruler.

18th Mar, 2010 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

So"¦ it will be a limited class skill? I"m not sure how what you offered will work KNtoran.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) is a skill that you can pick. How ever when I read the book about it it said your knowledgeable in the local nobility and royalty of the area. Since your character did not pick this as one of your skills you can have it but I will limit you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2010 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 37

Okay, I understand. When I gain a level I will put skill points in Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty), thanks KNtoran!

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

OK that will work. Once you do that to learn the history and the nobility your character will have to spend some time in a library.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.