Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 38 of 174

I have an idea. We have a lot of half-orcs. - Page 38 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Mar, 2010 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 174 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th Mar, 2010 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 38

Just in case you didn't realize though, a class skill just means it is easier for a character to learn that skilll. Non-Clas skill, pay 2 skill points for 1 rank. Class Skill q skill point for 1 rank.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes I know and the more points they place towards it the more they know and the easier it is to preform that skill.

18th Mar, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

And if I remember correctly, Knowledge skills aren't usable untrained, so you'd have to have ranks in it to use it, cross-class or not.

19th Mar, 2010 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Page 38 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I was wondering if I can throw two daggers per round, like and archer can have two arrow attacks?

If I can I also wonder if I can target two different targets with those two daggers. If I can do that I can sneak attack both of the goblins Tobo is sneaking up on, in the first round.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2010 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes you can throw two throwing knives per melee round. You try to sneak up on them.

19th Mar, 2010 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

Oh dear lord. Well, what do we do? Can't chase him as he's on a horse. Rather not shoot him in the back and possibly bring him right back to us with a fireball or lightning bolt.

But what about Lionel? Do we go get him? If not, what DO we do? Are we supposed to talk to the Duke, find out who is doing what? Or just leave and go fight orcs, or go back to the farmer's like Pundit says? I'm honestly a bit lost - the attack seemed the logical thing, though I expected he'd be tough, I didn't expect him to be practically a LoTR Ring Wraith - that obviously wasn't the #1 correct choice, as he's obviously a high level wizard at least, if not worse, like a lich. None of us are Gandalf who can go in and exorcise the evil from the Duke.

between, I generally can get on and post at least once a day, almost definitely every two, but I generally still wait to see how many people are going to post and specify actions, when some might think I should have already posted in the party leader thread - I do sometimes get caught up in unexpected delays but still I'm usually posting at least onc a day, even if that means I posted at 5am one night/day, I'd post at 5am again - though people might be anxious be then

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 19th Mar, 2010 - 7:36am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 38

You have a lot of options available to the party. Go kill orcs, Go see what your can do to save the farmers, Go into the keep and possibly kill this hooded figure. Ifs this hooded figure the one behind the attacks? Is the Duke behind them? What about Natasha? Maybe even a few of the dukes men may help you in your quest for fame. Maybe the farmer Larry is behind it all.

19th Mar, 2010 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 38

I have an idea. We have a lot of half-orcs. Why don't we go ally ourselves with the orcs, help free them from the oppression of the humans? Let's be badguys.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.