Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 47 of 174

Can we just assume I use cleave any time it - Page 47 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th May, 2010 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 174 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th May, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 47

OK. Thank you. Now it makes sense. I was just a little confused. Thanks for clarifying.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Not a problem I am glad I was able to clear that all up for you. smile.gif

11th May, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Just wanted to remind the GM of the caltrops that might prevent or penalize the attacker on Namdar with the falchion. I presume the furniture that broke the window out was from my turn's doing, part of my action?

Post Date: 11th May, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 47 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes I am aware of the caltrops that were placed. I can not tell you about what happened at the window right now.

11th May, 2010 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

KNtoran I have an idea of how to have Lionel still be of an interesting use in game that should also work pretty well with him being a NPC for a while. I was wondering if you would be interested in hearing it, and if so where, as I what I would like to talk about I feel should be for your eyes only, as your place of GM.
I can say it will involve Lionel leaving the group in a more in game/in story way that adventuring group will not be happy about when they find out, and it will also possible let Lionel figure out a way for him to get closer to the heart of this plot.
(If I must talk about it here I will. Also if you are not interested in such an idea that will also be fine, I will just try to get back ASAP.)

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th May, 2010 - 6:15pm

14th May, 2010 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

I'm wondering if I can use cleave. I saw I killed the orc in front of me, is there another I could have killed? I could have used a 5' move to position myself next to two orcs possibly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2010 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 47

Yes you can use your cleave feat. You just have to state that that is what your doing as your attack. That way the GM is aware of it. You can not use it in an attack that has already occurred.

15th May, 2010 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 47

Can we just assume I use cleave any time it is possible. I could just use the next roll on my set of rolls. I am just saying because then I will be tying, "I am going to cleave if possible", a lot, like almost every time I attack. Unless I'm sure I am not going to hit the guy. I just think this would be easier, I don't know why I wouldn't want an extra attack on an enemy.

Otherwise I can post that I want to cleave. I just think it is going to get redundant over time. I would rather post before hand that I will not be using cleave and just assume every other time I am.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.