Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 50 of 174

Thanks JB. I finally figured out what it was - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2010 - 6:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th May, 2010 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 50

I can't find any info in the pages JB put up about experience point total and levels - how many XP do we need to "level up"? I had 500XP and got 1,050 so I have 1,550 - does that make me 2nd level?

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 27th May, 2010 - 12:48am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

1000 experience points are needed for 2nd level - so that would indeed make you 2nd level! I sense some hit points coming your way.

27th May, 2010 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thanks for the info, Geoff, welcome to the game! D20 is not one of my preferred systems - well ok, I would like pretty much anything BUT it - I know D&D and AD&D used to have different XP charts for each class, is that different now?

We should be meeting you on the next GM update, which should be anytime. I've got a few coins extra if you're a little bit short of getting something, as I try to keep a "party pool" of a little extra money for miscellaneous expenses.

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 50 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yeah, the different xp requirements for different classes is totally gone now. The SRD for 3.5 is a great reference. It is all open source, so there are no worries about copyright problems. I would link it, but it doesn't look like I can.

I am fine for coin right now - although I make take the opportunity to buy some different weapons. I checked the rules out and realized that bards can use long swords - who knew?

27th May, 2010 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If you're a bard I advise investing in a chain shirt ASAP. See if you can mooch 100gp from one of the loaded members, possibly.

Also, I love the rules about weapons sized for smaller creatures. A -2 to attack rolls and slightly lower damage to wield a greataxe in one hand? Nice. Could you imagine dual wielding a greataxe and a glaive? If I get dual-wield ever, I so want to carry around two greataxes and two glaives, sized for smaller people. I mean, awesome.

Woah, gotta check my weight... 26 lbs gained. I'm still only halfway to a medium load, too.

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am having a difficult time making a post - it keeps saying that it has an e-mail or a link in it, even though it doesn't. Does anyone with experience on this board know what things tend to set off the detector, so I know what to change?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2010 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 50

The Dice Master says...

As a new Member do not try to link to anything using the common characters used in Email addresses or URL addresses. Additionally for reference please use the in-house guide for AD&D Reference: Source 8 Questions about what you can / cannot do with your account should be asked in your Intro Thread. You should also ensure you read our Posting Policy which talks about these things.

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

Thanks JB. I finally figured out what it was - you cannot write the word kerl (spelled correctly that is). I guess it is a synonym for a symbol that may indicate that a portion of what is written is an e-mail.

It also means that a blacksmith's lips cannot hold a downward kerl!

Reconcile Edited: Geoff on 27th May, 2010 - 6:04am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.