Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 51 of 174

Yes there are banks in town they charge 10% - Page 51 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th May, 2010 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th May, 2010 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 51

Born Free says...

Kntoran can you tell me about the horse I have so I can put it in my notes. I want to know how many hit points, size and so on to buy equipment for her.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2010 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Also, I know your ruling is that bows can be fired twice per round, but as for crossbows, will it take me a full round to reload, so I fire only once every other round at a distance? Or do you have some way to have crossbows keep up with bows?

Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Krusten your horse is a light war horse. It has a AC of 14 and 25 hit points. It has no type of armor on it. It has two attacks and that is hooves. Each attack does 1d4 +3 damage.

A cross bow is much different than a regular bow. You have to pull the string back and set it then place a bolt thus a light crossbow only gets one attack per melee round. A heavy crossbow is harder to pull back unless you have over 18 strength. A heavy cross bow only gets one attack every two rounds or one attack per round if strength is over 18. The only exception to this is the repeating crossbow that can shoot five bolts per round. You then have to take two rounds to reload and reset it.

28th May, 2010 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 51 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Well, I certainly am glad that I have a strength score of 20 then. That makes my purchase of a heavy crossbow a lot more efficient.

Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

That it does. You can shoot your heavy crossbow once per melee round with no problem.

28th May, 2010 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

From the prices you allowed for the weapons from the orcs, I get the idea we can sell to the shop for about 67% of an item's value, so the scale male and flail would net about 38 gold?

It looks like most everyone is going for mounts - I have a mount but he's at the Duke's for Lionel's safety - but since we have no idea when ThomasLee is coming back... I don't suppose the thoughtful elven prince would have sent a kindly courier to bring my horse to the town... Or maybe the Duke killed Lionel and the horse wandered off (laugh) - I'm kidding - mostly?

Is there a bank in town, like the Templars might have had, like a PO box to put valuables, like these gems or things like that, even if there is a charge to use it? Or are there houses, hovels or buildings for rent or purchase, so people, or just one person, can rent or buy a house and keep everything in it, and just return to it, buy trunks with locks and stuff, maybe even hire someone to house sit, if you are really going to run an ongoing game (which I commend you, you're doing a good job)?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2010 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 51

Krusten is wanting to know how much it costs to identify her sword and how much she can sell it for. undecided.gif Did we get the money for the heads?

Being that no one can really make use of the sword maybe we should sell it . . .

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 30th May, 2010 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 51

Yes there are banks in town they charge 10% deposit fees for anything put into the bank. They do offer a 1% return per month on value of what your put in. They offer a exchange service to. Thus you can sale gems for cash or change copper to gold gold to copper. They also have a 10% charge on that.

The markets usually buy things for 65% - 70% of value depending. 67% is a good way to figure it out.

You can buy a house in town and hire a maid or a person to watch your house. They will charge 1 copper per day. You can buy a simple house all the way up to a mansion if one is available. You can buy land and hire a work crew to build you a house. Let me know what your wanting and I will let you know what is available.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.