Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 52 of 174

Oh ok so its like neverwinter nights 2 then. - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2010 - 3:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 174 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
31st May, 2010 - 5:11am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 52

Born Free says...

I need to get some answers on the sword. If I can't get it identifed but its a known magical item how much will I get for it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2010 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Hi every one so I'm new and made a cleric so I have some questions about him.
First question is should I go ahead and pray while in the village/party thread and pick what we might need or is there time after we pick the scenario before we actually fight?
Second question is should I just pick what I think might be helpful or will the party leader want a say in that?
Third question is if say we encounter undead and I use a healing spell on them would that cause damage to them or would it have no effect?
Forth question is should I pick my domains now and do I get one or two?
Fifth question is how many spells do I get for each lvl?
Sixth and final question at lvl 1 I only get 0 lvl spells right?
Sorry if this has already been answered but like I said I'm a newb so just bear with me. Thanks for all the help.

5th Jun, 2010 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I don't know all of the answers above, but I do know some of them.

1) You might as well pray in the village, but it makes just as much sense that you would have prayed at the start of the day, and your spells are already prepared.
2) Your spells are yours to choose, but getting the advice from other players might help you to know which are more useful to have.
3) I'm pretty sure it does damage. I don't expect to see many undead this early though.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2010 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 52 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Thanks for the help. Do you know how many spells I get a day and if its only 0 lvl spells for lvl 1 cleric?

5th Jun, 2010 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE
oth lvl: 3
1st lvl: 1+1

1 In addition to the stated number of spells per day for 1st- through 9th-level spells, a cleric gets a domain spell for each spell level, starting at 1st.

The '+1' in the entries on this table represents that spell. Domain spells are in addition to any bonus spells the cleric may receive for having a high Wisdom score.

Like other spellcasters, a cleric can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on Table: The Cleric. In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Wisdom score. A cleric also gets one domain spell of each spell level he can cast, starting at 1st level. When a cleric prepares a spell in a domain spell slot, it must come from one of his two domains (see Deities, Domains, and Domain Spells, below).

With access to two domain spells at a given spell level, a cleric prepares one or the other each day in his domain spell slot. If a domain spell is not on the cleric spell list, a cleric can prepare it only in his domain spell slot.

I pulled the information from Source 5 .

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Jun, 2010 - 5:26pm

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2010 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once again thanks for the help. I just figured out how to read that chart I feel stupid. I think all my questions have been answered so thanks again everyone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jun, 2010 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 52

It is no problem, I am glad I could help. If you have any other questions just ask. That is what this thread is for. smile.gif

I think you get 6 oth level spells and 4 first level spells. Also one domain spell that you can choose from two different domains.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Jun, 2010 - 6:01pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2010 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

Oh ok so its like neverwinter nights 2 then. I'll go edit my other post then.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.