Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 53 of 174

Have we had any hints that these aren't - Page 53 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2010 - 5:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 53

You get bonus spells for high wisdom as a cleric. As far as the undead is concerned, a healing spell causes them damage. The damage is determined by the spell but remember a healing spell is a touch spell. If your walking up to touch them they can attack you too.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2010 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I just want to throw in here, I don't think most are taking into account the bards music bonus. I added it to my rolls but I seriously doubt everyone else is. I noticed one of Namdar's rolls was just shy of 13 att., with that bard song it would be a hit. I just want to make sure we are all getting the most to our rolls. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th Jun, 2010 - 5:58am

17th Jun, 2010 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

No I didn't do that, I have no idea what the bonuses are, is someone supposed to announce that, or did they and I missed it, or does the GM add it in or what?

17th Jun, 2010 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Page 53 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bardic music adds +1 to att. And dam. Rolls. I am pretty sure. The bard did announce that he was playing and gave the stats. On round one. It should last for another 4 rounds at this point I think.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2010 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I saw that and took it into account. The orcs have a armor class of 15. smile.gif I added the bonus in to those who forgot to add it in.

5th Jul, 2010 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

GM just letting you know that I'm leaving my character in the town with Beast. Pundit will be preaching and healing people while I'm gone for the summer holidays.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2010 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 53

I saw that in the party leaders post but thanks for letting me know here too. Have a good time.

12th Jul, 2010 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 53

Have we had any hints that these aren't normal hill giants?
Because if they are we are all dead,
Surprisingly they are no faster then our barbarian friend and even slower when they wear hide armour. (30ft)

Also if the stomp was an attack it should use an attack roll with dex mod being your ability to get out the way, Reflex is for uncontrolled and undirected things such as traps explosions and falling objects. Or if he was walking your way but didn't see you, that would use your reflex.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.