Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 54 of 174

Fighter level 3 gets a +3 base attack bonus - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jul, 2010 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 54

The stomp action was not a direct attack but more of a attempt to knock him off his feet as a way of getting him to shut up. But due to Namdars close proximity to the hill giant there is the possibility he could have been stepped on. The real attacks will be coming soon. These are just your ordinary run of the mill hill giants. There is nothing special about them.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 13th Jul, 2010 - 2:37am

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2010 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I scrolled way back to see how much experience we got and couldn't find it after like 10 minutes of searching. Do you know how much we were supposed to get? Also I am not really sure what my experience needs to be for the next level as I have never been able to locate that particular chart. Sorry for the inconvenience but I was wondering if you could help me out here?

I really need to find that chart because it shows me when I get feats and stuff too.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 14th Jul, 2010 - 5:25am

14th Jul, 2010 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I wanted to ask as well if I am flanking the hill giant. If I am I think I may get past its 20 ac. I definitely would be trying to flank it.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 54 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes you will be able to flank the hill giant as he is working on trying to stomp on Namdar at the moment. I will look up your experience and post it in the character development thread so all can see. I will also post a chart that shows experience levels and other info for all to see.

15th Jul, 2010 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ok so I am level 3, cool. I am going to need to know the information about my new class level though. Also I was looking under the sunder technique and saw that items have a hardness point value. I couldn't find what that hardness represents though (I looked for more than 30 minutes). I am guessing you have to get over that point to damage the item but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what the hardness value is about.

15th Jul, 2010 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

OOC: unrelated - I'm going to be shopping all day with family, probably won't be able to post til Fri so someone will need to takeover, I concur with whatever is decided and anyone can "go" for me and roll, etc. Til I'm able to post again, sorry of short notice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2010 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 54

Ok, wow, I just found the chart for my feats and stuff, sorry about that.

I can take over, but probably won't have to because if KNtoran posts today in game thread I doubt we will be ready to post all our actions until at least friday.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

Fighter level 3 gets a +3 base attack bonus +3 on fortitude save +1 on both Will and reflex saves.

For you question about Sunder, Using this attack, you may reduce the target's Armor Class for a short time. Some creatures may be immune to the sunder effect.

You can also use this for breaking a weapon but the weapon have a DC check that you have roll against in order to achieve it. Having the Sunder feat makes this a bit easier to accomplish.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.