Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 56 of 174

I just spent the last 20 minutes reading over - Page 56 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2010 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 174 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th Jul, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 56

I can't post in the PL thread because I already made an updated one within the last day; Oliron's post here is the only thing I'm aware of that has changed - if something else has, someone else will need to post in the PL.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2010 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I made that last post before I saw that you had updated the party leader thread. I posted in the party leader thread so you may be able to post there again.

19th Jul, 2010 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE
2. Oliron rides down to fight the hill giant attacking Namdar. He tells the hired men to stay at the rock pile and hide. They should run out and try to ambush if a giant comes to the rock pile.

d20: 18, 12
d10: 12, 9

This was my original post. I did not reroll because I was keeping my original action. I think I said that a few times but maybe it was missed, or maybe I thought I said it but didn't. Anyway round one is over, maybe you could work my attack in KNtoran? Otherwise I will use this action on round 2.

Also I will be flanking it, I did not add that bonus to my attack roll.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Jul, 2010 - 12:36am

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2010 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 56 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If you were at the pass with the rock pile then it will take you a little bit to get to where the hill giant and Namdar are at. It is not a short ride. IF that is where the hired swords and dogs are at then they are out of the combat with this hill giant.

19th Jul, 2010 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I'm sorry, I can't do it anymore. There's no way I can make any more posts, be creative, or do PL or anything, with the stuff that's going on IRL right now, as of tonight - I appreciate your kind words and thoughts in advance and sorry to be abrupt like this. I was having trouble for weeks but this was kinda out of the blue in its scope, but I don't know when/if I'll be back in any capacity, so I'm withdrawing or going into support NPC mode or whatever needs to be done, in the pbp's here for KNtoran's and Oliron's games - fun while they lasted. "Roll for me".

19th Jul, 2010 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

Dang - I am wishing this was not happening. I hope you get back here soon but it sounds like this is the end for awhile. I am having a hard time imagining how this is all going to work without you in the mix JPatt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2010 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 56

Jpatts character will be run as a NPC with the new party leader making his rolls and his actions for him until the main party makes it back to town, is killed or JPatt comes back on.

20th Jul, 2010 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 56

Born Free says...

I just spent the last 20 minutes reading over the game and I just have to ask the guys I left what's the matter? Can't you guys fight some little giants without Krusten there backing you up with her two shot bow and arrows from the rear? laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.