Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 57 of 174

Hello, this is Thomaslee, just wonder where - Page 57 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jul, 2010 - 10:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 174 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Jul, 2010 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 57

Well yeah we can fight them but we are down to like 3 - 4 players now and that was not the original plan. Originally we had about 7 people in the party and had a plan on how to fight the things. Now all of a sudden we are out most of our party and have no real plan on how to fight these things. We could definitely use you Krusten, if you have the time it would be nice to have you back. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2010 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Just checking if I was tripped can I get up in a move action? and is a full round action a standard thing the enemies will be taking to get up?

Just wondering as my wolf is pretty good at tripping, It gets a free trip attempts every time it hits, just so I can plan out my character. Thnx

21st Jul, 2010 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think this guy took a double-move action. One to stand up, and another to draw his greatclub. Either that or he simply stood up, and took a full round to do it in order to avoid an AoO by myself Oliron and Namdar.

21st Jul, 2010 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 57 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You can stop trying to defend the giants moves especially since only KNtoran can answer for it, not you. I said I don't care what it dose since everyone else is happy I'm just curious for future reference as whats house rules, these things change my feat's skill plans and actions in dire situations...

For example if I get my wolf to trip something and I know it acts before me in initiative but am relying on getting my attack of opportunity, or can I be expecting another full round before it actually dose anything.

I only ask now so I don't halt the game when I decide to do these things

(oh and was curious about the double move action standing up idea.... You are vulnerable while laying down and how would getting up slowly provide any less of an opportunity then getting up quick? I found nothing.)

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 21st Jul, 2010 - 1:05pm

21st Jul, 2010 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I'm not sure. Perhaps by being careful about it you don't leave yourself open. Or perhaps by using a double move action to move the same distance you do it at twice the speed.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2010 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Due to a round being a full minute and a melee round being based on 10 seconds a creature can get up with the aid of his club like a man using his cane to help him get up and have it at the ready at the beginning of the next round. Think about this. If you had a foot raised and something slashed into the leg of your planted foot you would be off balance as you tried to move your planted foot. But knowing that your under some type of attack your going to do your darnest to get back up and attack back. I base a lot of my actions on the roll of the dice. I gave the giant his dexterity check to remain on his feat. Since I rolled a 1 that means failure. Any natural roll of 1 is a failure, fumble or other bad thing. Keep this in mind.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2010 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 57

Born Free says...

Hey you guys, you shoul help the new players out. I just pitched in a couple of posts and they were following me instead of the story. They look a little lost so help them, pretty please.

30th Jul, 2010 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 57

Hello, this is Thomaslee, just wonder where you guys are, and if I may be given a brief summary of the two games I was in while I was gone, and if I would still be able to come in and play Lionel and Michael?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.