Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 59 of 174

(laugh) guys, I was just kidding. A nice burial - Page 59 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Aug, 2010 - 6:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Aug, 2010 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 59

Well ain't this a fine how-do-you-do? You serve as party leader for months and as soon as you get your ribs broken with a tree club, your loyal brothers-in-arms run off like scalded monkeys doing a Three Stooges routine and leave you to die like a tragic character in a Bronte work. Tsk tsk, fearless adventurers, heh. Ah well, he died in battle, and will never see the green green grass of (his new) home to retire to, but it was his party leadering that put everybody in that situation so it is somewhat fitting. Good luck with the rest of it!

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2010 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

Maybe they see it as you deserted them by leaving so they did the same with your character, you know... Tit for tat. sneaky.gif

On another note, has things here slowed down? Seems like there were a lot of people joining, creating a character and then going silent. Is everyone helping them become involved in your D&D games?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think it has slowed down some because of the summer and people wanting to get away for a bit. I think that is something we can all live with. I am here if any of the new people have any questions.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 59 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Well met and good journeys, fellow travellers!

My apologies if this question has been asked before, but I was wondering how I can acquire points to join a game if I am not allowed to post until I've joined a game?

Perhaps I am missing something? I am sure that it is my own ineptitude at understanding rather than the mistake of the forum owners, therefore, I humbly beg your forgiveness.

With honor, I go,

~Deacon Blues
Fortune favors the bold

7th Aug, 2010 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

You do not need any points to join a game in the Member Wars section, just create a character and play.

7th Aug, 2010 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Yeah sorry JPatt, I will take the blame here. I had the intention of stabilizing you and trying to get Eth to heal you but everything has gone south. I missed posting my own actions in the last round, and missed posting that I wanted to stabilize you. No one jumped in to help you either so I can't speak for them but it was my intention to at least stabilize you. I guess in the confusion, . . .

This party leader thing is harder than it looks. Anyways, I plan to resurrect you when and if we make it back to town, if I can. Right now I am not sure how this is going to play out with two hill giants possibly throwing boulders at us as we flee.

By no means though was I trying to let you die, I didn't really understand your situation I guess. Also I am still learning how to be an effective party leader, it is a skill I think.

international QUOTE
The Hill giant swings and strikes namdar for 22 points of damage.

Namdar falls to the ground gravely wounded.

In my mind you were kind of laying there out of battle. I knew you were in trouble but I should have asked what exactly your condition was, even though Oliron would not have really known. Gravely (root word grave) I probably could have guessed, and meant to heal you, sorry for dropping the ball. Like I said though I fully intend on resurrecting you if at all possible.

I am not going to leave my fearless leader to such a fate. Maybe we can find a priest to do it pro bono. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th Aug, 2010 - 6:55am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2010 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 59

I fully thought Eth was going to use that wand of Cure Light Wounds Oliron handed her. Ryorst does not have any healing ability, and I didn't want to risk making it worse. We could probably ask the city to, instead of giving us a monetary reward, to revive you.

7th Aug, 2010 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 59

(laugh) guys, I was just kidding. A nice burial might be nice if someone could grab the body, heh. No, I just don't have time still, to be able to play. I'm on the net here and there but not in any consistent schedule, even to be able to keep up with a now-and-then updated pbp, so my character is definitely done with me as active player. I am sorry about that but offline things here just too random and even as just a normal player, I might not be able to able to post regularly enough to not be a constant question mark, let alone as PL, so retiring was the only clear option. You all play and do what needs done for your game, don't worry about my character, it's just an echo - like tears, in rain. If (when, hopefully) I come back, maybe I'll run something instead.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.