Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 60 of 174

Assuming my cleric is approved, how do I pick - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2010 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 174 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 60

Deaconblues. Just create a character and post it in the character thread for approval. That is all you need to play in the D&D games. Once your character is approved you will be instructed what your next action is.

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2010 - 7:58am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I did not see there are two people with Beast. I posted that Gra (fighter) was going north with Beast but Rei (monk) is as well. I am also noticing that there is a new player (paladin) and am thinking maybe he could be along with Beast. That is if his character is approved of and such, maybe they could meet him on the road north or something, I don't know, just a thought.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Paladin came in too late so he is at the village still. I have a feeling you all are headed back to the village as of now if your retreating. Remember Namdar and the first giant were not far away from the stone quarry.

13th Aug, 2010 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 60 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Sorry just checking you know how to read the monster entires.

Under the full attack the Greatclub +16/+11 melee means it has 2 attacks that don't have to be on the same target, it can split them on anyone within its 10ft reach. First one at +16 seconad at +11

'You do not need to specify the targets of your attacks ahead of time. You can see how the earlier attacks turn out before assigning the later ones.'

Also I think everyone is over estimating its size so a little description even just stolen from the online book at the start of battle would would be beneficial smile.gif

But As always doin a great job thanks!

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes I understand what a full attack is and what it entails. The giants have not had a full attack due to different foes thus only one attack yet. I am keeping track of the whole battle.

14th Aug, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Ok wow, I spaced out and posted that last action by Oliron in the wrong thread. I just got confused but will try to pay more attention in the future.

The post in the game thread was supposed to go into party leader thread.

undecided.gif Sorry

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2010 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 60

That is ok just try to not let it happen again. smile.gif I will forgive you this time. See I can be a reasonable GM.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

Assuming my cleric is approved, how do I pick my spells? I don't have the 3.5 books. I rarely played clerics in 1e and 2e. I am very lost here. I don't even know what spheres my god uses.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.