Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 62 of 174

Eth was THERE for the fights, even if she - Page 62 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2010 - 8:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 174 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Aug, 2010 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 62

We should move this discussion to the party thread.

Rather off topic, but...
I posted here last night because I had timed out on the other threads and thought of it last second.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 20th Aug, 2010 - 6:44pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2010 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You only had four hired swordsmen and all four of them were killed by the giants. Same with the guard dogs you bought. There are no more guard dogs for sale and the hired swords in town do not wish to accompany you as they saw those that went with you come back dead.

21st Aug, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

How big is the flap? I am wondering if it is big enough for a giant to move threw. That is if we are able to see roughly the size of it. Not really sure about the lighting and our range of sight, or how good our sight is. I was wondering about the Paladin's detect evil too. Did he not detect any evil or hasn't concentrated long enough for an accurate reading?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 21st Aug, 2010 - 11:29pm

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2010 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 62 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The flap is larger enough for two giants to pass through. The paladin did not detect anything. Sorry for not stating that.

27th Aug, 2010 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst has darkvision so I was thinking he should be able to see what is behind the flap. If we have a little light from the entrance (30 some feet away, I think, not sure.) we are hoping he can see.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2010 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I had forgotten that half orcs have dark vision. Thanks for the reminder. I have updated the game. Ryorst can see what is behind the flap.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2010 - 7:49am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 62

This isn't really a question posed to KNtoran but more a question for the entire party. I don't know were we want to discuss this topic but as it is a rather large question encompassing many angles and topics I thought I would post it here.

I am voting that we give a mutch smaller portion of the loot to the newer players. They did not really partake in the killing of the giants. Further Eth was almost non existent in the battle. Not to say she should not get a good cut but I think it should be reduced because she did a lot of hiding and did not really fight or heal till the very, very end. Plus she is a druid, druids don't know gold from acorns. rolleyes.gif

I am also thinking now that we have a huge sum here we should look into compensating the families of the soldiers who died, if they have any. Possibly making some sort of memorial to them, however small.

This is a ton of gold and I am sure we can work out some amount that works for everyone. Also there is a lot of equipment here that may be magical. I am just saying lets not be stingy now that we have this gold. At the same time lets be fair in how we distribute it.

We have Oliron, Beast, Ryorst, Eth, Rei, Akog, Nei (Did I forget someone?).

Nei, Akog, and Rei are completely new and helped kill the last giant.

Beast has been here since the beginning and helped kill the last hill giant.

Eth was present for the first two hill giants, has been here for a good amount of time, but only helped kill the last one.

Ryorst has been here for a good amount of time and helped kill all three.

Oliron has been here since the beginning and helped kill all three.

I am not the treasurer and don't know how the gold is going to be distributed, but as the party leader I think I should point this out. At the same time I would like to strongly suggest the entire party, at this point, come up with some really good ideas on how to use a large chunk of this money for the entire party.

Such as building a fort, buying off some officials, throwing a really awesome party (just kidding), things like this.

Personally, I think we should look into seeking out a powerful mage and paying him to "assist" us in ending this orc threat. He would have the ability to scry and stuff. Probably find out exactly why they are here and what exactly is behind it all. Possibly even help us take down the root problem that we are facing, just a thought.

Then again we are not bound by anything to even stop the orc threat. So the gold could go to anything really. Maybe KNtoran has an idea how to spend the gold even?

3rd Sep, 2010 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 62

Eth was THERE for the fights, even if she didn't accomplish much. I think that entitles her to a fair split of it. How about this?

We got basically 160,200 gp.

30,000 to Oliron and Ryorst.
25,000 to Eth and Beast
10,000 to each Rei, Akog, and Nei
8,700 to the party fund.
1,500 on identify castings.

Then we can split the (magical?) items once we know what they do, if anything.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.