Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 64 of 174

Man this is a tough choice, we need a thief - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Sep, 2010 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2010 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 64

Good point about the resurrections. I'm sure no one past first level wants to lose a character. I did nothing and so have no say, but I suspect that you higher level types would like to create a party resurrection fund. On that note, where does the cash actually stay? Does this world have reputable/safe banks? If you choose not to spend everything right now, where are you going to put it?

(Actually, I'm pretty tickled, watching how large sums of money affect people; even when there is so much that no one feels the need to be greedy).

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2010 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I was wondering what your policy on exchanging characters was KNtoran? You probably have explained this before, but I am wondering if I was to retire Oliron can I exchange him for a character of equal level? Can I transfer gold from one character to another? Can I transfer items / animals from one character to another?

Rather off topic, but...
No I definitely was out of line with what I said. In my head I was remembering Eth hiding a lot. Later I remembered he was doing a lot of attacking as well. Like I said, I should have said nothing. Hence part of the reason my animal totem thing is a donkey. I think we all know what another name of a donkey is and what that implies. Also there is another reason my characters main weapon is what it is but there is no need to get into all that. I hope there are no hard feelings, again I apologize for my stupid words.

Please guys don't take what I say to heart. A big part of why I play online here is because I can review what I am going to say before I say it. I am notorious for saying dumb stuff at tabletop. There is no way to examine what I am going to say before I say it so it just comes out. Here I am able to but some stuff still slips by.

I was thinking today that we might want to try investing some of the gold. For instance the mine we just liberated might not have an owner. As he probably would have been the one to kill the giants or hire them as workers / guards. SO, we could try and buy the rights to the mine and receive a percentage of what they haul out of there.

About resurrecting Namdar, I don't think we should. If he wants to come back in he can draw up a new character or just copy Namdar the original and change the name of the guy. No sense in tossing away a large chunk of the loot.

4th Sep, 2010 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I agree with Oliron; while I really do appreciate the sentiment, I won't be rejoining, though I might run a game at some point later on, so, money-wise, you should work on whatever you all have going on in-game at present, active, and just count the rogue and former leader as a tragically fallen comrade who at least died fighting for a worthy cause.

4th Sep, 2010 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 64 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Do we get experience for the treasure find too because like that's separate from the giant kill?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2010 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If you want to retire a character you can. If you want to bring in a new character you have to start at first level. I can allow a new character to know your old character and share some items. My main rule is all characters start at first level.

5th Sep, 2010 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

What if I brought Tobo in, he has leveled in your care.

Could I bring him in at his current level? Possibly even a level higher considering that he was on a quest that would have leveled him when I stopped him.

I mean if he had finished that quest, which he would have to due to his sense of duty. Then he would have gained the experience from it, and he is a character I leveled with you.

What do you think?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2010 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 64

Tobo would be acceptable but he is half a world away from where you are now. he has not completed his current quest but if you want to bring him in we can do that. I can come up with something.

5th Sep, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

Man this is a tough choice, we need a thief and wizard. Tobo would be the perfect thing here. However Oliron is only 800xp away from level 4, I'm not sure how far away Tobo is because I have no experience for him just levels for some reason. Because they are so close to level I was hoping to maybe exchange one for the other.

What are we talking about as far as gold and equipment transfer here? How mutch can Tobo actually get from Oliron if I transfer?

How long do you think it would take Tobo to get here?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Sep, 2010 - 1:55am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.