Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 65 of 174

I think I remember a post that showed that - Page 65 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Sep, 2010 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 174 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2010 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 65

If I remember correctly Tobo was a 2nd level thief and 1st level wizard with 3,000 experience.

I can get him here in less than one day if you really want to bring him in. I can tell you that you can transfer any items between two established characters in my world.

If Tobo comes here to this village you may take a hit on the current quest he is on. The choice is yours.

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2010 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Actually yeah never mind, I like Oliron too mutch to transfer him for Tobo. However I think I will like to continue with Tobo again soon. At some point in the future I mean, not right this moment. Thank you for the information though.

5th Sep, 2010 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE (play by post @ 4-Sep 10, 5:51 PM)
Do we get experience for the treasure find too because like that's separate from the giant kill?

Hey you didn't answer me. I quoted what I asked plus I have another question. Whats the cost for going up 1 point in intelligence? If its cheap enough I might go up a few points.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2010 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 65 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes you got experience for finding all that treasure. I posted that in the game thread take a look.

Going up a point in any ability will cost you. Most mages can not do this on their own and you have to purchase a tome that you have to read for thirty(30) days to gain one point in any ability. These tomes can be purchased at a specialty shop and they can be used one at a time for one character only. Depending on the skill you want to raise the price ranges from 30,000 gp to 50,000 gp. Remember at fourth level and eighth level you get to add one point to any ability free.

6th Sep, 2010 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You stated that the three chests are magical, I was wondering in what way? Also I could not find the description for the helm of insanity, can you help me?

I saw Beasts question and was thinking there might be an amulet or something that gives a bonus to intelligence. It is probably really expensive though and might not be worth it.

Or maybe, he could just hire a really smart person to walk around with him and give educated advice. Though now picturing it, Beast might get annoyed with him and chase the guy off after a while. biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 6th Sep, 2010 - 4:46pm

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The helm of insanity is just that. IT is a considered a cursed item. Anyone who places it upon their head will slowly go insane. smile.gif

Yes there are amulets and other magical item that can lend a bonus to your intelligence. These are temporary and if lost or removed you will go back to your normal 3. IF you get it magically raised with a tome that is permanent just like when you reach level 4, 8, 12... These increases are permanent.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2010 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 65

Nei will look around for healing magic. What can he find in the line of wands of cure light wounds, healing potions, and scrolls of neutralize poison, etc?

7th Sep, 2010 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 65

I think I remember a post that showed that Lionel gained a level, I'll try to find it.
If not I think we need to find a way for Lionel to catch up to the rest of the group, as a level 1 character in a level 3 to 4 group is not good. (I so wish I hadn't needed to be away so long computer.gif).
Any ideas KNtoran?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Sep, 2010 - 4:29pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.