Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 67 of 174

I see... I think. KNtoran I so wish right - Page 67 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Sep, 2010 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 67

No one has checked to see what tye of magical chests they are so all you know is that they have some type of magic on them.

A DM make a typo well that is totaly unheard of. smile.gif Yes they are rings of sustenance not substance. I do a lot of typos that I usually catch sorry about the confusion.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2010 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I can't make a new post in the leader thread but just wanted to like let you know that I'm taking up the training for six months. Just putting that here in case they miss it in the leader thread on next post. I'll check in once in awhile to see when the time is up or you'll let me know?

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will let you know in your intro thread when your six months have passed. You will be very busy for a while. smile.gif

9th Sep, 2010 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 67 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I just noticed something, you do understand an 'Abyssal lord' would also mean a 'demon lord' right?

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes I know exactly what a Abyssal lord is. smile.gif The fact that a demon lord can be known by many names has not been lost on me.

9th Sep, 2010 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Sorry, just checking as I found it a bit confusing when you said that Lionel's uncle made a deal with a devil and them summoned demons to attack his brother and his kingdom.
Edit: Now I'm not positive, but it sounds like your confusing the term devil and demon and treating them as the same thing in the Solo thread. In D&D they are two (almost) completely different group of monsters. Devils are lawful evil and demons are chaotic evil. They also happen to live on two different planes.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Sep, 2010 - 9:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 67

I know that and you know that but that does not mean that everyone in character knows that. smile.gif

9th Sep, 2010 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 67

I see... I think.
KNtoran I so wish right now I could know what you are planning. *Glares*
(I don't have any problems with what your are doing, just I'm starting to regret Lionel having a 'beloved' sister.) Also, I noticed you didn't have Lady Natasha answer Lionel's two questions.
The

international QUOTE
"I ask you, do you have any problems with me eventually killing your mentor and having my revenge when I grow in my magical abilities to the extent needed to do so, and I ask, would I have your word that no harm will come to my sister when she is eventually found" Lionel asked Lady Natasha.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Sep, 2010 - 10:01pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.