Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 68 of 174

I forget, how far away is the main town from - Page 68 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2010 - 5:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 68

Oh I have had this in planning for a long time and it is not coming to fruitation. You are in for more than you ever imagined.

Yes I know I did not answer those two questions She chose not to. You will have to ask her why when you see her next.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 9th Sep, 2010 - 10:17pm

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If I paid to spend a day training with the guards or local fighters guild would I receive anything? like exp or proficiency with my bow?

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2010 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

One day of training does not gain you anything. To gain something from training you have to spend at least a month at it.

15th Sep, 2010 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Page 68 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

KNtorna, on D&D Solo thread it has a description:

international QUOTE
Dungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you cannot be in the Dungeons & Dragons Party Thread at the same time. It is Either / Or NOT Both.

You have changed that to both at the same time? Please let me know so I can remove the last sentence. Thanks.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2010 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

When I made that rule I was referring to the Character they are playing. They can not have the same character in both the main game and the solo game at the same time. A person if they have more than one character can play a separate character in the main D&D thread and one in the solo thread. Does that make it clear as mud?

16th Sep, 2010 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Although mud is usually not "clear" I do understand what you mean and will update the Thread to reflect that. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2010 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 68

You should create a character and join with us [JB]. I think it will ba a way to lose your self in the RPG world for a short time.

18th Sep, 2010 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 68

I forget, how far away is the main town from the military village? I am trying to figure out what our probability of flight is. We want to run but if the town is more than a couple hours away, I think standing our ground would be better.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.