Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 70 of 174

KNtoran will better advise you, but since - Page 70 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2010 - 11:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
24th Sep, 2010 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 70

I'd still like to know if we are anywhere near the crossroad we saw on the way up. If we can turn down a side road heading away from all 3 drums, then we can get all the orcs into one bunch, and fight them off as one big mass, rather than getting swarmed by three separate forces. Though I severely doubt our odds of taking on an entire army by ourselves. Simply put, I doubt we can do it.

I'd also like to ask how many carriages and carts and wagons and such the caravan consists of. Do we have enough vehicles to enclose the party and the carravaners, and their horses, with only a few (1-3) narrow (5ft or less) openings?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2010 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You are about three hours pass the cross roads when you first noticed the drumming. There are eleven wagons in the caravan not including any wagons or carts the party has.

28th Sep, 2010 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I don't think there is such thing as a 0 lvl NPC but there are npc classes such as commoner,

But what I was interested in was the note, written in common I assume, well written or messy? in an orcish style?

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 70 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Zero level NPCs were in the original DnD. I think they just call them commoners now. Either way these are not fighting men unless they have no other recourse. Handing them a bow or cross bow is like playing with fire. IT might do some good at first but you may get seriously burned.

You will find the note well written in common. It looks like it was written by a woman.

1st Oct, 2010 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Hi I'm very much a novice and 1st time player.

I have been told to go to the village and look around ?

But I have no idea where this is located can someone please advise me on this..

I realise it is maybe the most basic theme of the game but I just cant find it at all.

My Thanks

Hayden

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2010 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The village is not in any real thread at all. It is just a place I send people for now until the main party is back in town. Just familiar yourself with the story and what is going on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2010 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 70

My character has been approved. But I need a little help getting started. Can you please post the link to the thread (probably the village cause you said I'm gonna be there) where I can start posting as my character. Id also like the link to any threads which you think I should absolutely read before starting.

5th Oct, 2010 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 70

The Dice Master says...

KNtoran will better advise you, but since he won't be in until much later today I will give this quick tip to players Hayden and Psychonaut;

This is where Players Discuss what they want to do as a party: D&D Party Thread - you will see Players talking about their current mission which is based on the story here: D&D Game Story

I suggest you use D&D Party Thread so that you can start interacting with each other 'in the village' until the other Players arrived.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.