Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 73 of 174

Currently under the party thread you can do - Page 73 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2010 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 174 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Oct, 2010 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 73

Yeah that makes sense, pretty much what I was thinking. Except I wanted to use a few of the wagons as a fuel source for the oil / fire. I figured we could transfer what they were carrying into our chests and use the extra mounts to carry npc's. I know I should have been more clear. I forgot to post a couple of details but I was trying to keep it to the point. Plus this action we took was about 99% my idea and I didn't want to anger my fellow players any more than I have. They were against the whole fire thing. I think this may actually be better though.

Anyway thanks for the answers, a thought to the party. Where are those other drum players? Maybe there wasn't orcs surrounding us.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2010 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Main 2 questions remaining:

Measurements?

Exactly how many orcs are there, and how are they positioned? (That our characters can see, the orcs on the road, that is.)

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

How long till the party arrives back in village. I'm waiting for some action. Plus, my stats, the one shown on the left of my post are still set at zero. Are those changed by the admins or it involves some activity on our. I do know that they will increase after I start playing but they are still at zero, not even the beginning level one number that I got when I created my character.

8th Oct, 2010 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 73 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dude you edit that yourself in your control panel. Notice the links to "[edit]". Plus there are like two other D&D games going on that you could probably join in while you're like waiting for this one to go.

Rather off topic, but...
I thought you were joining us in super hero RP, we're starting now.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yea I was going to do that but I don't have enough posts yet. Thats why I was wanting to get things started. I guess Ill have to be a little more patient.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

At the top of the page you will see a small bar that says my controls. Click on that and look to the left where it says edit my stats. Click on that ans scroll down till you see Kntoran's DnD. Put the stats of you character in there and it will show up. smile.gif Hope that helps the new people.

Across the road you can see about 20-30 orcs. Some are milling about behind the first line of archers like they are getting ready to charge. You can not get a good count since there seems to be more in the trees. The three bigger orcs are to the rear of them all out of bow range.

I did not add wagons to the fire as it was not stated that way. Also the resources the wagons are carrying are metal stock, stone and coal. There are barrels of oil and fish. IF the orcs can secure this shipment it will be major victory in the amount of armor and weapons they can make.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 73

KNtoran, I would like to inform you that me (Elruadar) and Hayden (Hudd) have started interacting with wach other. One of the players suggested that we ask you to make us do some menial quests till the party arrives. Do you think that would be feasible?

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 73

Currently under the party thread you can do what you want in the village. I do not have any tasks at the moment but one of you can post in the party leaders thread what your doing while in the village and if it leads you someplace then it does.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.