Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 75 of 174

As the party leader it is your responsiblity - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2010 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 174 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Oct, 2010 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 75

Yea I'm not worried about that and eth gave actions ages ago! I think we are just attacking everuthing in sight! oliron is the only one who is taking cover beside all the merchants and our cleric I think is healing after letting loose a few attacks,

that is all I could gather

didn't you change spell distance from feet to yards so cant I cast 400 yards? why some spells and not others?

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 16th Oct, 2010 - 8:56pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2010 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Well Eth is in range of her spell no matter where she is. I just need to know where she is casting it at and from there I can adjust the game thread so you all can figure out your next moves.

16th Oct, 2010 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I guess she will cast it on the biggest threat wich at the moment I guess is the archers, if they try to free them self they don't get to attack, if they are caught by it they loose some dex so their shots will be a bit poorer along wiht their AC

I would like to aim it abit behind them tho so it cathces them and any who move forward to meet/pass them

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 16th Oct, 2010 - 8:53pm

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2010 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 75 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Spell location is noted and the game thread has been updated. Dang dice were against me today.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ummm... I cannot find where I ever posted the max hit points for Nei D'Hiele. It surely can't be much more than 8. Do we start with max hp? If not, then I just rolled a D8 and got 4. With a constitution of 18, that would give me 8. So am I passed out and bleeding?

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

All characters in my world start with the max hit points possible. I know what your hit points are and your still alive. Eth helped by saving you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2010 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 75

Quick question, possibly stated already but I have not seen it. I have taken over leader role in the Village quick adventure.

Do I provide the roles for combat etc. And what roles are needed ? I'm guessing just the to hit and damage done ?

Should I role for all the people or just my character.

Sorry if it is stated somewhere and I have missed it.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

As the party leader it is your responsiblity to take the actions of the party and place it in the party leaders thread. It is your role to make sure they place any special attacks, rolls for attack and damage and any other actions. I do not read the party thread so it is up to you to update me.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.